PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the worst thing possible will be an 8-8 season next year. Either we suck and get a top pick or Stidham is the real deal. That’s a win-win.

Bingo. Going 8-8 likely means Stidham didn't totally suck. But he wasn't great either. He was "Meh". That would be tough to evaluate. To your point, either he stinks it up or has a great year. That's a win/win.

tonight's draft coverage is for Todd McShay? WTF do I care about some bohump Mort wannabe media tick?

the worst thing possible will be an 8-8 season next year. Either we suck and get a top pick or Stidham is the real deal. That’s a win-win.

8-8 is a very real possibility. I think they'll be a little better than that, maybe 9-7 10-6. But 8-8 is realistic.
Been a fan since early 60's but can't ever remember being this depressed before a season. That's what having the greatest NFL dynasty will do for you.
I'm big-time grateful for everything TB and BB have done for 20 years. Never dreamed of anything like that. Year after year of thrills and excellence.
But this will be the first time in 20 years
I'm not going into a season with a legit shot at a SB.
I ain't over it yet. Back to mediocrity.

tonight's draft coverage is for Todd McShay? WTF do I care about some bohump Mort wannbe media tick?

Because he has corona virus and most people are a bit more emphatic than you apparently

OMG! It's Franklin Delano Goodellevelt...what a damned disgrace to mankind

Man its just not the same without the chorus of boos as this red haired jackoff flaps that hole in his face

If the Pats don't pick a QB high, does that mean they have full confidence in Stidham?

Boooooooooooooooo........Oh crap he’s talking about Coronavirus.

This guy’s face makes me really angry :mad:

Sheisskopf (h/t "Zeus")
:eek:

That tells me the Pats are not going to sell the farm and trade up for a QB, but at the same time they are not sold on Stidham...maybe I'm reading that wrong though.

Could be a little of everything you just said.

Jennifer Lawrence giving us a moralizing moment? Some ditzy gaa gaa goony blond gushing like a freakin' Bieber groupie about "Mooch's house!!! Gaa Gaa Gaa!!!"...jeezus, not even started yet and it's a dreck festooned DISASTER

Hey Joker, It could be worse. You could have Goodell doing dork white guy dancing with Ray Lewis and the rest of the posse.

Joe Burrow is going to rage quit his stream when the Bengals officially pick him.

If I have to watch another damn celeb singing from their home I’ll.......!

NFL really milking this sentimentality as a purely business decision. Just distract us, man. I don't wanna think about this **** right now.

I did almost no draft prep this year due to various other things going on in my life so I'm flying blind. I'll just go by Bacon's and Manx's boards to decide how happy I am tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back