PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM NOT A SCOUT.

CMON BELICHICK... GRAB THAT BIG STUD GUY LIKE SEYMOUR, OR HIGHTOWER , OR GRONK..

I WANT TE OR LB. OLINE MAYBE.. but that's not sexy enough for first round this year.

I predict that NE won't draft a WR in the 2nd round

Jennifer Lawrence giving us a moralizing moment? Some ditzy gaa gaa goony blond gushing like a freakin' Bieber groupie about "Mooch's house!!! Gaa Gaa Gaa!!!"...jeezus, not even started yet and it's a dreck festooned DISASTER

Should have been doing the draft from VIII rings just for sh*** and giggles.

Joker, she's playing off her character in Silver Linings Playbook.

What is Kevin Hart doing on the NFL stream? This midget and Snoop Dogg whore themselves out more than any hooker could ever imagine. So tired of seeing them pop up everywhere.

I predict that NE won't draft a WR in the 2nd round
I predict that they won't draft a db in the second rd, which would be a shockaaaah

Last edited:
Over/Under on a technical malfunction causing a team to not get their pick in on time

Who's got the sortable/searchable draft board listing all the players and ranks?

the worst thing possible will be an 8-8 season next year. Either we suck and get a top pick or Stidham is the real deal. That’s a win-win.
Even if Stidham is the real deal, 8-8 is likely. He’ll have growing pains.

Reiss: Patriots “will not panic” at the QB position

That tells me the Pats are not going to sell the farm and trade up for a QB, but at the same time they are not sold on Stidham...maybe I'm reading that wrong though.

To follow along at home ...
Big Board/Top 110

Even if Stidham is the real deal, 8-8 is likely. He’ll have growing pains.

so long as there are positive signs. But BB and our defense could get us to 8-8 with an average (or worse) QB.

Good opening on ESPN by the 2nd best QB of all-time behind Aaron Rodgers.

Time to find out BB opinion of Stid.

Over/Under on a technical malfunction causing a team to not get their pick in on time

The NFL has said, that a tech glitch will not halt the draft, so if you are close you have to be ready to jump a pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back