PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez make the damn pick Bengles. You know who you want.

Oh my god, probably not but that would be the most amazing thing ever. I could die happy.
It would rival this as the best burn ever.
asiana-flight-214.jpg

I hope they run out of time lmao

I would like

- Trade 23 into next year's draft si we have 2 1sts
- hopefully move up into the 2nd to get the best TE or LB available
- Get a LB / TE in th 3rd
- take a flyer on a mid-round QB for some Comp with Stid
- get some oliners mid to late draft to compete with the Redshirts from last year

I think standing Chase up, Bentley, High and a promising rookie LB is enough there. Getting a competent TE is a must (CPT Obvious here).

Let Stid and Rookie QB battle it out see what you got for a year. Then go into 2021 with 2 ones and oil tanker full of cap space.

If the QB position is not settled you have the fire power to get one at the top of the draft.

If its settled boom lets restock and watch the fans collectively throw up their hands and say **** my life...in 2021 of course :D

Honestly strongly recommend the PFF Youtube show if you can pull Youtube up on your TV or computer. No spectacle and much more substantive conversation and differing viewpoints on these players. And the panel is pretty likable. Even Collinsworth is barely bearable!

Someone found a bong video of Burrow? Lol

Is Duke Tobin any relation to Bill Tobin, the GM who got into it with Kiper years back?

Oh goody, Booger...

I have Bacon's loaded in excel, I'd be curious where Manx's is.. but what will be funny is that i trust them enough to get emotional and angry if the Pats pick someone they shouldnt based on this list lol :D
Can't wait to get this started and see how I did. Definitely think it's the closes to the real thing but we'll see.

Booger with a cool story....retch................

Honestly strongly recommend the PFF Youtube show if you can pull Youtube up on your TV or computer. No spectacle and much more substantive conversation and differing viewpoints on these players. And the panel is pretty likable. Even Collinsworth is barely bearable!

You’ve convinced me. This coverage is awful.

Bengals should lose this pick for wasting our time.

Why take almost the whole time?

Finally

In the name of Christ, get on with it!

Flex, my favorite Pantone matching system color! Long time no see!

PS, not gonna be a season this year. Just saying. But thanks for the memory... actual brick and mortar draft publications!
I wanted to put up a gif of archie and edith bunker singing those were the days, but I couldn't get this new fangled surface pro to cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST