PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT Patriots OFFICIAL Draft Day thread - Night 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
How drunk would you be if you were playing a drinking game and had to take a shot everytime Brady's name was mentioned?

If every team is taking this much time this is going to be a long night
night???? you mean tomorrow morning...idiotic, ridiculous,flabbergasting, infuriating, moronic...I could compile a thesaurus in the time this Frankenstein's monster is going to waste...and there it is a Tiger King reference...OMG...Joe Burrow = gay homicidal narcissist jailbird???

How drunk would you be if you were playing a drinking game and had to take a shot everytime Brady's name was mentioned?
You're not?

Good for him, he sounds like a real nice kid. When I saw him play, he was very impressive.

Breer is tipping picks:

Part of me is mad about this since there seemed to be a general understanding that the media wouldn’t tip picks, but at the same time this will probably get unbearable after a while otherwise.

Don’t know what looks worse. Suzies hair or those curtains?

Was it hard for espn to get a program together that allows for the talent to only speak when their screen is green? Jesus

Over a half hour in and only one pick made. Smh. Let’s go

Was there some still some questions in the Bengals mind not to have shipped Burrow a Bengals #1 jersey to put on?

This virtual draft has some glitches

Really hopes Joe Burrow succeeds. Unfortunately, the Bengals are not the best team to be drafted to, so he has an uphill battle.

PFF had Chase Young #2 while ESPN has Redskins on the clock

Thanks for the red x.

Burrows sucks.

"Let's see how the numbers play out"

Burrow comes from a nice family, and he comes from a town that is quite poor. There's nothing spoiled about him. Did you even see the 704 on his shirt and know what it means?

Last edited:
Ugh it hurts to see highlights of Brady and gronk.

What show should I be watching instead of this ESPN garbage?

night???? you mean tomorrow morning...idiotic, ridiculous,flabbergasting, infuriating, moronic...I could compile a thesaurus in the time this Frankenstein's monster is going to waste...and there it is a Tiger King reference...OMG...Joe Burrow = gay homicidal narcissist jailbird???

The Ommish, and the media, want to milk this as long as possible.

Don’t know what looks worse. Suzies hair or those curtains?
Suzie looks like she’s been camping out in the woods for the past 3 weeks where there’s no running water!!!

Kinda cool that Burrow and Young are gonna play in their childhood backyard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes