PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots offense sees 'light at the end of the tunnel'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, you are saying you don’t know who Antonio Brown is and that BB signed him to Brady’s delight, with Brady having him stay at his house?

You’re a Pats fan don’t know about this. Hmm.

Do you people just feign ignorance when Brady does something bad or
inexplicable?

Someone please put old yeller out of his misery.

Of course this offense is seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.. it's dead.

Just head towards the light. Everything will be fine.

Someone please put old yeller out of his misery.

Why did you question me thinking Brady housing Brown on his property as a possible serial rapist?

The only people that need to be put of their misery are people that think Brady's inconsistent behaviors are normal as an adult. He skips OTAs with his first ever 1st rd pick and then flies Brown in overnight to shack up in his guest house with a guy who is completely off the rails coming from Oakland.

Yeah, that's not weird or anything.

I see all other future HOF QBs behaving in these ways.

Why did you question me thinking Brady housing Brown on his property as a possible serial rapist?

The only people that need to be put of their misery are people that think Brady's inconsistent behaviors are normal as an adult. He skips OTAs with his first ever 1st rd pick and then flies Brown in overnight to shack up in his guest house with a guy who is completely off the rails coming from Oakland.

Yeah, that's not weird or anything.

I see all other future HOF QBs behaving in these ways.

His behavior is odd but let’s not make him into Ray Lewis or o.j

His behavior is odd but let’s not make him into Ray Lewis or o.j

I am not saying it is that.

I am saying it's a bad look Meyers tears it up in preseason with Stidham on 1st reads in and has been slow to incorporate Harry, after skipping OTAs with Edelman running around with his shirt off in LA or Montana.

It looks like more time vested with known commodities, which obviously doesn't make sense.

It just looks ridiculous and it's not really anything new. If he was at OTAs working with these guys, they'd likely be further along.

Tony, this dude has some unhealthy mental health issues with Brady.
Almost every one of his 200 million posts here include something negative about TB.
I belittle dumbasz posts, but not mental health issues.
He's annoying but I hope he gets some help.
Rusty has been doing this since Sunshine.com/Boston.com & you're right he has a unhealthy obsession w Brady & Bill. Pretty easy to see whom he favors. I could care less but he hijacks every thread & sorry to sound harsh but his post/content really aren't insightful. It's an agenda that always manifest itself. Again that's fine but it's the non-stop posting, literally day/night. You can tell something is seriously wrong w this guy.

Rusty has been doing this since Sunshine.com/Boston.com & you're right he has a unhealthy obsession w Brady & Bill. Pretty easy to see whom he favors. I could care less but he hijacks every thread & sorry to sound harsh but his post/content really aren't insightful. It's an agenda that always manifest itself. Again that's fine but it's the non-stop posting, literally day/night. You can tell something is seriously wrong w this guy.

I go by what I see or experience as a fan during the season. Nothing more, nothing less. Fans shouldn't be harassed for being honest.

Passionate and honest Boston fans are not people with mental health issues. It's called being passionate, educated on the subject matter and honest, having discussions (or hopeful ones), without losers trolling or trying to interrupt more serious, in depth discussions.

Disingenuous, I am not.

I am not saying it is that.

I am saying it's a bad look Meyers tears it up in preseason with Stidham on 1st reads in and has been slow to incorporate Harry, after skipping OTAs with Edelman running around with his shirt off in LA or Montana.

It looks like more time vested with known commodities, which obviously doesn't make sense.

It just looks ridiculous and it's not really anything new. If he was at OTAs working with these guys, they'd likely be further along.

Yes, I’m sure that did affect the current issues to a degree. And the behavior is odd. Can’t argue that notion

I’m sure in whatever world you’ve concocted for yourself, this is all true. In reality, no girl is beating down the door for a repressed homosexual lunatic who drops 60 posts a day in one of the multiple message boards he posts at. You also clearly don’t have a family of your own, either. I know this since you didn’t seem to grasp that having a family does, and should, change any man. This shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone since, based upon your posting history, personality, inferiority complex, textbook narcissism, and your general demeanor as a whole, one can safely assume that you’re a pencil neck dweeb that looks like this...

hqdefault.jpg

As for pics of this “trip” you’re supposedly taking? LMAO... sure. I’ll see them. It’s safe to assume that you’ll be posting here throughout, so go ahead and drop them in here. Another thing you should probably clean up if you don’t want to be banned (again) before then is your reaction when someone calls you “Stevenson.” Most people who aren’t actually that person would ask a question about the name. You didn’t. Just skipped right over it. If you’re trying to hide who you really are, you should probably start taking my advice there.

A picture of my girlfriend's hot legs.

NoXBAus.jpg

Proof of our stop in Vegas.

download.jpeg

37 percent on 3rd downs offensively. Last time that happened it was 2013 and we know what happened. Everytime there’s a 3rd down it doesn’t look like they can get a first down and substain a drive. Only 3 times since 2001 have been around 37 percent on 3rd downs. They won a super bowl in 2003 around that number but boy that defense was good especially upfront. A very close game against the titans then a win against that choker manning.

Wait, you are saying you don’t know who Antonio Brown is and that BB signed him to Brady’s delight, with Brady having him stay at his house?

You’re a Pats fan don’t know about this. Hmm.

Do you people just feign ignorance when Brady does something bad or
inexplicable?

I have so many problems with what you post but I will just focus on one, to keep this simple and easy to follow (for me, not you). Other than when Brady said that AB could stay at his house when AB signed with the Pats, please provide the proof that demonstrates where this actually occurred. You have taken as gospel, that this is what happened. Please show me the proof of this. You know articles where Brady discusses what it's like to have AB staying at his house, or maybe AB commenting on how nice it is to be staying at Toms house, etc. You know that kind of thing. Please give me some kind of proof that Tom had this "serial rapist" ever staying at his house. Just the facts here, please.

I have so many problems with what you post but I will just focus on one, to keep this simple and easy to follow (for me, not you). Other than when Brady said that AB could stay at his house when AB signed with the Pats, please provide the proof that demonstrates where this actually occurred. You have taken as gospel, that this is what happened. Please show me the proof of this. You know articles where Brady discusses what it's like to have AB staying at his house, or maybe AB commenting on how nice it is to be staying at Toms house, etc. You know that kind of thing. Please give me some kind of proof that Tom had this "serial rapist" ever staying at his house. Just the facts here, please.

It was on Instagram. They did a selfie of each other from a low angle in Brady's kitchen.

New England Patriots Wide Receiver Antonio Brown Officially Arrives, Takes Photo With Tom Brady

One thing you'll get with me is, I don't make things up and I can source what I say.

I go by what I see or experience as a fan during the season. Nothing more, nothing less. Fans shouldn't be harassed for being honest.

Passionate and honest Boston fans are not people with mental health issues. It's called being passionate, educated on the subject matter and honest, having discussions (or hopeful ones), without losers trolling or trying to interrupt more serious, in depth discussions.

Disingenuous, I am not.
I'm confused how many handles you have on here holy ****?

So PDx2 & Chris are the same poster? Same **** different toilet. You had 15+ on Boston.com.

Last edited:
We got a pissing match here, folks.

In some respects,this Patriots team could be compared to he 1968-69 Celtics, the end of the 11 championships in 13 years span. They finished 48-34, 4th in the conference but gutted out the playoffs on their way to another championship when everyone counted them out as too old, too broken down and past their prime.. This may be the last run but the heart of a repeat champion knows what it takes to win.......

I like that better than Steam Barreling Locomotive coming straight at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore