PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots offense sees 'light at the end of the tunnel'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't claim I have insider knowledge. I am just a a fan of the team and enjoy the ride of the season on its own two feet.

I am just not some obnoxious Brady Apologist that acts like Brady never does anything wrong and craps gold bricks onto their driveway for them. It's embarrassing. Pats Haters make fun of people like you outside of NE. I just shake my head and let people know that not all fans are crazy Brady obsessed to the point of delusion.

Feel free to show my obnoxious homer Brady apologist posts. Looking forward to it.

Absolutely. When your D is this effective and you have really good STs, they'll be in every game.

Just no turnovers, keep running it, crank up the attitude, spread the ball around, and low penalties.

Starts on Sunday vs Buffalo. If they can't get up for that and slap them around, then yeah, it may be a different outlook.

I agree. That might be the pass or fail test. It’s crazy but it’s almost a must win because I don’t see it working out without a bye week. The problems we have are fixable but there’s a time line issue, injury issues and bizarre issues I can’t see. Not and prove them but I have my suspicions. Just to toss this out there as a theory, I believe the league does not want another pats super bowl but I have no proof. On the point about Tom Brady, I could not make a credible argument at this time about where he is at mentally or physically but suspect mental issues of some type like the drive and heart thing. I’d love to be wrong but there’s enough tape to watch to raise questions. Just to be clear and fair, I’m the ultimate homer but I got glasses you know?

If you can't see he changed since marrying her, I cannot help you. She is the one who wanted him on Facebook, too.

And, I don't love the antagonistic cartoon things he puts on social media either. Yes.

I don't have to love everything the man does. Anyone who is a zealot, might want to seek the help, not me.

???

It's about awareness and being in the spotlight. He has almost zero awareness. The Antonio Brown thing?

He had him on his property in his guest house doing selfies with a possible rapist while his daughter is running around the house, as he skipped OTAS and ignored Harry and Meyers.

It proves my point. He feels he's entitled to All Pro weaponry and everyone else can go pound sand. Again, not a good look and he didn't do that to David Patten or 7th rd pick Givens in 2002, for example.

I mean, how do you think that looks to those players? Again, he makes some questionable decisions.

His antics may be loved in NY or LA, but not Boston. It's VERY LA the way he's changed. That's all I am saying. It is what it is.

???

This thread is a bit of a train wreck, huh?

It’s in the ball park. I was thinking of similarity to some kind of natural disaster. Krackatoa or the potato famine

Me expecting Brady to be held accountable while hosting a possible rapist on his property, while blowing off his first ever 1st rd pick that BB served up to him for more speed and athleticism at WR is "bizarre"?

Only if you say so. lmao

??????

light-tunnel.jpg

Tony, this dude has some unhealthy mental health issues with Brady.
Almost every one of his 200 million posts here include something negative about TB.
I belittle dumbasz posts, but not mental health issues.
He's annoying but I hope he gets some help.

Tony, this dude has some unhealthy mental health issues with Brady.
Almost every one of his 200 million posts here include something negative about TB.
I belittle dumbasz posts, but not mental health issues.
He's annoying but I hope he gets some help.

Yeah I know. Sometimes I bite my tongue and other times I wish I had. But I sincerely hope that everyone enjoys their holiday season.

Yeah I know. Sometimes I bite my tongue and other times I wish I had. But I sincerely hope that everyone enjoys their holiday season.

Yeah man, I've had my share of posts that I felt bad about. Usually involved piling on another poster who probably deserved it, but I hate that "gang-up" mentality.
But sometimes it's hard to bite your tongue, even when it's the right thing to do.
As a transplanted New Englander living in the Deep South, this forum was one of the few, often the ONLY places where I could share my strong interest in the greatest all-time NFL franchise with my fellow/lady fans.( Hope that's PC enuf lol). It's kinda like your favorite neighborhood bar, you're protective of it.
A little healthy debate is cool. I got no problem with "informed","honest" and " agenda-free" dissent. But no patience for hawt takes ala felger/mazz ad nauseum.
Not a lot of tolerance for whackos. Not here.
No tolerance for anyone taking potshots at BB and TB w/o either of which there's no dynasty.
Ok enough running my mouth.
Like you, I hope EVERYBODY( yeah that means you too, Chris Stevenson), has a great holiday season.

"put the ****in' lotion in the basket!"

You too bro but i'm starting to lose my patience with some of the nonsense on this board.

Wait, you are saying you don’t know who Antonio Brown is and that BB signed him to Brady’s delight, with Brady having him stay at his house?

You’re a Pats fan don’t know about this. Hmm.

Do you people just feign ignorance when Brady does something bad or
inexplicable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes