PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also thought that too but I was proven wrong that they could't afford him based on what Jimmy wanted or even under the Franchise tag. I still think this go down as the worst trade in Pats history and they better hope they don't face Jimmy in a Super Bowl.[/QUOTE/]

What meaningful game has JG ever played in to think the trade goes down in the worst in Pats history?

I am prettt sure that every time a pats player is traded it’s the worst trade in team history, expecially when people don’t like the return.

Jimmy had a big mouth and was telling people that the Pats were his team when Brady was out 4 games.

Jimmy was threatening to Brady.
Hahahahahaha
You are amusing.
Nothing like that ever happened and you have absolutely nothing ever aidvor written anywhere to back it up.
As always you have no clue so you just make things up.

Because I thought they could hold onto him as insurance for at least one more year to see if Brady "falls off the cliff".

He was a free agent at the end of the 2017 season. How exactly would they "hold onto him"?

Here, let me help you out:

Salary cap - Wikipedia

I have him on ignore. Pls stop remind me of him. Thx bebe
Yes because you are sick of losing every argument. I’m sure you want to forget that.

This would have been the bombshell, FWIW:

I liked that show. It came on right after The Love Boat.

'Boss, zee plane, zee plane...'
Hmmm, kinda suits this thread, all kinds of frenzied buildup and then Bert Freeakin Convy gets off the stinkin' plain

So a Redditor from Texas who has mostly written about Call of Duty and Fortnite somehow has the inside scoop on the team. Maybe the leaker is Amendola.

This would have been the bombshell, FWIW:

This Bogdan Character is kind of insinuating that Brady threatened to retire if Gronk was traded.

Thats why pen didn’t hit paper with a Gronk trade.

Is Tom Brady the new Pats GM?

Ok, I found out the info and IT IS TERRIFYING. Hold onto your hats...here it goes...

BB...

Cloned Jordan Richards...

BB will field a secondary full of Jordan Richards...

May God have mercy on all of us!!

This Bogdan Character is kind of insinuating that Brady threatened to retire if Gronk was traded.

Thats why pen didn’t hit paper with a Gronk trade.
People making things up. Welcome to being a patriot fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back