PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao the hate for him is so real I bet hes like the nicest dude in real life.
By all accounts he is an outstanding person. Very much like Matthew Slater.

My attacks are not personal. They are strictly business.

I predict that BB is stepping down after this season.

Why?

BB was forced to trade Jimmy. FALSE
Alex Guerro is a pain in the ***. TRUE
Disrespect for our military. FALSE
Quit on top. FALSE . A ringless season is not the top
Players are getting hurt due the lack of off season practice per last CBA negotiations. TRUE, but welcome to 3 years ago
McDaniels is ready. FALSE

If there was a news bomb, I think it would've already dropped by now.

I predict that BB is stepping down after this season.

Why?

BB was forced to trade Jimmy.
Alex Guerro is a pain in the ***.
Disrespect for our military.
Quit on top.
Players are getting hurt due the lack of off season practice per last CBA negotiations.
McDaniels is ready.

Stop this immediately.

Yes he was.
John lynch called B.B. asking for Brady and B.B. told him he was out of his mind.
That’s a fact.
Your bs doesn’t stack up.

I see that now that Brady has said he s not retiring the chicken little crowd has turned their attention to making up that B.B. will.

Yes he was.
I also thought that too but I was proven wrong that they could't afford him based on what Jimmy wanted or even under the Franchise tag. I still think this go down as the worst trade in Pats history and they better hope they don't face Jimmy in a Super Bowl.

I also think that too but I was proven wrong that they could't afford him based on what Jimmy wanted or even the Franchise tag. I still think this will not only go down as the worst trade in Pats history and they better hope they don't face Jimmy in a Super Bowl.
How were you proven wrong that they couldn’t afford to pay a backup 20 million a year?
They couldn’t.

How were you proven wrong that they couldn’t afford to pay a backup 20 million a year?
They couldn’t.
Because I thought they could hold onto him as insurance for at least one more year to see if Brady "falls off the cliff".

Jimmy was traded for peanuts. True very unlike BB.
BB is all US Navy True
The Anthem is a big damn deal these days True
BB is not stepping down after a SB loss. True
After 3 years of results it clear that the new practice regime is damaging to the game. True
McDaniels would have been HC of the Colts if he did not cut a deal with NE. True

The Pats will likely make the Super Bowl and win. Welcome to 2018 and BB leaving on top.

Because I thought they could hold onto him as insurance for at least one more year to see if Brady "falls off the cliff".
They couldn’t afford to pay him 20 million.

Jimmy was traded for peanuts. True very unlike BB.
BB is all US Navy True
The Anthem is a big damn deal these days True
BB is not stepping down after a SB loss. True
After 3 years of results it clear that the new practice regime is damaging to the game. True
McDaniels would have been HC of the Colts if he did not cut a deal with NE. True

The Pats will likely make the Super Bowl and win. Welcome to 2018 and BB leaving on top.
Name:Triumph

I also thought that too but I was proven wrong that they could't afford him based on what Jimmy wanted or even under the Franchise tag. I still think this go down as the worst trade in Pats history and they better hope they don't face Jimmy in a Super Bowl.
Wait are you saying you were proven wrong that they COULD keep him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back