PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots MUST lose their last 3 games

I hear you but this is a generational opportunity to be picking at near top of each round. Pick wisely and you are closer to long term winning. No guarantees as you point out but sometimes you have to lose in order to win.

That makes no sense, at least to me it doesn't because the draft always will be a crapshoot. Winning begets winning, no way will I ever root for them to lose for something as chancy as draft position. With 12 or 13 losses more or less guaranteed they still will pick high regardless.

absolutely no good will come to team for winning any of these games.

If they want a chance at Daniels, Maye or Williams they must lose all 3

Unfortunately, I can see Bill going all out to beat the jets. If Rogers does not play, there is 0% chance the Jets win that game.

Is there anyone on this board thst actually wants the pats to win any of the last 3 ganes? If so, why?
I don't know ... I absolutely love the idea of them getting in the way of keeping the Bills from doing any damage next month.

I don't know ... I absolutely love the idea of them getting in the way of keeping the Bills from doing any damage next month.

A lot of people here could use some lessons in the value of living for today.

One of the worst posts in the history of patsfans.com. May God have mercy on your soul.
LOL, he said, "Unfortunately I don't see us losing to the jets." Aside from the "Unfortunately," I can't see us losing to the Jets either. :cool:

A lot of people here could use some lessons in the value of living for today.
I know @archstanton543 didn't agree, but my dislike of McDermott and that franchise certainly has me not rooting for them. Although, maybe he'd rather see them in it for the sake of knocking out KC, which wouldn't be something I'd be against either.

I just know that if Buffalo somehow won it all, the fans would be insufferable and that feels like it might be worse.

It's been a strange year...I don't even know who is going to take the AFC aside from KC given how things have shaped up with injuries and such. Almost feels like this might be the year the Ravens take the Conference...which I also don't like. Albeit, somebody has to win it, I guess. :rolleyes:

LOL, he said, "Unfortunately I don't see us losing to the jets." Aside from the "Unfortunately," I can't see us losing to the Jets either. :cool:

What he said is blasphemous.

I know @archstanton543 didn't agree, but my dislike of McDermott and that franchise certainly has me not rooting for them. Although, maybe he'd rather see them in it for the sake of knocking out KC, which wouldn't be something I'd be against either.

I just know that if Buffalo somehow won it all, the fans would be insufferable and that feels like it might be worse.

I'm rooting for a gigantic blizzard vs. the Prairie Cows.

One win still guarantees us a top four pick. Two wins is where we could drop a lot more.

absolutely no good will come to team for winning any of these games.

If they want a chance at Daniels, Maye or Williams they must lose all 3

Unfortunately, I can see Bill going all out to beat the jets. If Rogers does not play, there is 0% chance the Jets win that game.

Is there anyone on this board thst actually wants the pats to win any of the last 3 ganes? If so, why?
I want them to win all 3.

I will say that this situation has been the one solace when it comes to dealing with losses this season. I posted this a while ago, but I find myself now shaking my head being like, "so this is what this feels like ... " ... it's weird. :confused:

Unfortunately means he would be disappointed if we beat the jets i.e. he is rooting for a loss

Commanders play the jets Sunday, that will tell us a lot
Reports coming out of New York aren't good when it comes to Saleh...sounds like he's starting to lose the locker room and people are beginning to feel like he might actually be in trouble.

Unfortunately means he would be disappointed if we beat the jets i.e. he is rooting for a loss
Ah, got you. Sudafed has my head a little foggy...took a second to register.

LOL, why? Why would you be upset with anyone feeling good about us beating the Jets?

I believe you misinterpreted his post. He would consider the Patriots beating them "unfortunate."

They'd just move it to Detroit, or somewhere else. We've already seen that happen ;)

Yeah, the blizzard needs to be one of those surprise lake-effect events. Or I'd take a good stiff windstorm.

The room has Rodgers in it. Even an injured Rodgers is better than Zappe and Mac.
I don't like him, but to your point, it is sort of crazy how close he was in making that comeback. If they hadn't gotten bounced on Sunday, it legitimately sounds like he was going to be out there to try and get them to go on a run.

Honestly, we may have lucked out. Of all years where the AFC is vulnerable, this might be it with all the injuries. Can't imagine if the unthinkable happened and he was healthy enough to potentially upset Miami for the Division and led them out of the Conference and to a title...that would have been unreal.

I complained about Buffalo, but I can't even imagine if that happened. :rolleyes:

Imagine the heel turn of all heel turns…

BB back to become HC of the NYJ
LOL, that'll never happen. He's not a fan of ownership there, so I think that one is at least safe. But you're right...that would be pretty awful. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back