PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots MUST lose their last 3 games

Sam Bam Cunningham

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
absolutely no good will come to team for winning any of these games.

If they want a chance at Daniels, Maye or Williams they must lose all 3

Unfortunately, I can see Bill going all out to beat the jets. If Rogers does not play, there is 0% chance the Jets win that game.

Is there anyone on this board thst actually wants the pats to win any of the last 3 ganes? If so, why?

Last edited:
If they try they will beat the Jets. Missing out on those quarterbacks may or may not be the worst thing. Only time will tell. Get a proven veteran maybe by trading their pick. If we lose to the Jets then it will be clear to me that we opted for the pick for one of those guys.

absolutely no good will come to team for winnibg any of these games.

Unfortunately, I can see Bill going all out to beat the jets. If Rogers does not play, there is 0% chance the Jets win that game.

Is there anyone on this board thst actually wants the pats to win any of the ladt 3 ganes? If so, why?
100% agree. Lose last three games for the longterm betterment of the franchise.

Is there anyone on this board thst actually wants the pats to win any of the last 3 ganes? If so, why?
I can't see Zappe beating that Jets Defense unless they mail it in. Buffalo is going to murder us and Denver at Mile High yeah right. I can smell the #1 overall let's go Carolina.

I am leaning towards Williams or Daniels I have them very close. With Penix Jr or Nix being consolations.

They are not winning here in Denver or at Buffalo. Starting OG is on IR. A win at home with nothing to play for and most players bags packed is not assured.

This isn’t a Bill thing, but at this point I’m convinced that you think he’s to blame when you’re stuck in traffic or your wifi doesn’t work.

The players have significantly more at stake here in terms of future livelihood. Unless you can convince them to sacrifice some of their future income by playing poorly, none of this matters.

The jets game is worrisome, its hard to see zach Wilson beating us in foxboro. But if we can beat them hopefully so can the commanders, right now they look like the only obstacle to #3 unless we somehow win 2 of the 3.

Either way i still think one of the top 3 qbs will be there if we fall to 4. I doubt az passes on mhj. Question is will we grab the qb or trade down / take ot or wr

I understand your point of view but disagree with it 1,000 percent. WINNING is what this game is about and an end unto itself. WINNING is good! This team needs to focus on WINNING whenever it takes the field and let the rest take care of itself. The Pats have too many needs, I hope they trade down in the first round. Aside from that I don't believe in rookie quarterback saviors, too many busts through the years including Exhibit A ...

99d23c027845b44ca854137721773657.jpeg

I understand your point of view but disagree with it 1,000 percent. WINNING is what this game is about and an end unto itself. WINNING is good! This team needs to focus on WINNING whenever it takes the field and let the rest take care of itself. The Pats have too many needs, I hope they trade down in the first round. Aside from that I don't believe in rookie quarterback saviors, too many busts through the years including Exhibit A ...

View attachment 55338
I hear you but this is a generational opportunity to be picking at near top of each round. Pick wisely and you are closer to long term winning. No guarantees as you point out but sometimes you have to lose in order to win.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back