PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Minicamp 6-9-2022: Cancelled due to heavy rain

injured? Out of shape?
I know there's a conditioning run before training camp, but is there one for mini-camp? Just curious

I know there's a conditioning run before training camp, but is there one for mini-camp? Just curious

That is a July 2002 article. Not sure what question you have. I am only aware of a conditioning run before training camp.

Somebody probably narced on Bourne over his blabbing and sm posts. Probably why he was benched on day 1, forced to receive punts on day 2, and not allowed to speak to media on day 3. Cut throat competition in the receivers room.

Translation: “cut Harry already”

Why the **** for?!? It's not like they can"t use all the help they can get now or anything... Players & coaches alike...
So Bill doesn't have to answer any of the media questions is my guess.

JUNE
June 1 - Deadline for prior club to send "June 1 Tender" to its unsigned Restricted Free Agents who received a qualifying offer for a right of first refusal only in order for such player to be subject to the CBA's "June 15 Tender" provision.
June 1 - 3 - Patriots offseason workouts.
June 7 - 9 - Patriots Mandatory Minicamp.
June 13 - 14 - Patriots offseason workouts.
June 15 - Deadline for club to withdraw qualifying offer to Restricted Free Agents and still retain exclusive negotiating rights by substituting "June 15 Tender" of one-year contract at 110 percent of the player's prior-year Paragraph 5 Salary with all other terms of his prior-year contract carried forward unchanged).
June 16 - 17 - Patriots offseason workouts.

JULY
Late July - Patriots Training Camp opens. Official date to be announced.

Last edited:
This makes me happy. Mac has been working with Tom House and from the looks of it and what we are all hearing, Mac has improved his arm strength. Mac has taken over the offense and willing to put all of the pressure on himself. So glad he's our franchise QB!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back