PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Minicamp 6-7-2022

And they wouldn’t have been over .500 if Mo Lewis doesn’t happen.
Brady was a game manager at that time of his career though, he was NOT the QB he is now, by a long shot.
I'm guessing everyone can agree on THAT.
Bill was the Coach and Gm, he picked those old bums to bring on board, they weren't Superstars, yet they did ok.

Mac Jones seems like he has that QB5 chip on his shoulder.

And they wouldn’t have been over .500 if Mo Lewis doesn’t happen.
This board has a bad memory of how ineffective Bledsoe was as the starter. He was clearly uncomfortable running this offense with the personnel they had.

Brady was a game manager at that time of his career though, he was NOT the QB he is now, by a long shot.
I'm guessing everyone can agree on THAT.
Bill was the Coach and Gm, he picked those old bums to bring on board, they weren't Superstars, yet they did ok.

Why would you start this nonsense in here?

Belichick was 5-11 in 2000, and was 0-2 in 2001 before Brady became the starter. The team went from 5-13 to 15-3, including a SB win, with the QB switch to Brady. The difference was that significant. So just stop.

Why would you start this nonsense in here?

Belichick was 5-11 in 2000, and was 0-2 in 2001 before Brady became the starter. The team went from 5-13 to 15-3, including a SB win, with the QB switch to Brady. The difference was that significant. So just stop.
You think because you have been here forever you are immune to being a guy that doesn't see?
Bill made plenty of moves, bringing in older more experienced guys for defense, do you think they AUTOMATICALLY became good? Bills
teams have CONSISTENTLY GOTTEN BETTER as they get accustomed to the system, and you are WELL AWARE of this, stop acting like this is new.
You KNOW the deal here, but you don't care about anything but the Gronkaneer forum, so go back there and enjoy your *********** and ****OFF loser.

Your mother is calling you, you should probably go and see what she wants Deus.

Lazar insists they keep running OZ running schemes.

You think because you have been here forever you are immune to being a guy that doesn't see?
Bill made plenty of moves, bringing in older more experienced guys for defense, do you think they AUTOMATICALLY became good? Bills
teams have CONSISTENTLY GOTTEN BETTER as they get accustomed to the system, and you are WELL AWARE of this, stop acting like this is new.
You KNOW the deal here, but you don't care about anything but the Gronkaneer forum, so go back there and enjoy your *********** and ****OFF loser.

I think Brady took a team that was 5-13 and led it on a 15-3 run., while it was the same coach for both stretches, and I think you're making an ass of yourself. Now get out of here with the ********. This thread is about today's minicamp.

Dude just stop. Thread title:

Patriots Minicamp 6-7-2022​

Dude just stop. Thread title:

Patriots Minicamp 6-7-2022​

Shut up, you SAW WHAT WAS THROWN, you are the WORST to tell ANYONE about the rules.
Bah, you two are in love, everyone knows you are BB Bashers, and you can take a ride off a cliff.

That's OK, I had Venecole on ignore before, pulled him off the other day... MISTAKE...
DUES? OMG, I had him on ignore probably 10 years ago in another iteration... I shouldn't have removed him when I can back, cuz idiocy is still there.
Wow, "Stupid is as stupid Does..."

Shut up, you SAW WHAT WAS THROWN, you are the WORST to tell ANYONE about the rules.
Bah, you two are in love, everyone knows you are BB Bashers, and you can take a ride off a cliff.
We need more hysterical posts like this in the mini-camp thread. Knock yourself out dude.

Lazar insists they keep running OZ running schemes.
He seems to think that shifting Wynn to RT balances the athleticism on the line w/ Strange on the left and Wynn on the right, instead of having Onwenu/Brown on the right. This would be better for running the OZB schemes he's seeing during these practices.

You don't want to read too much into these type of scrimmages, but it is nice to hear all the positive remarks about Mac.

Mac is the least of my worries on offense; I'm more concerned with his WRs' ability to gain separation, and his OL's ability to both protect him long enough to find them and make the blocks necessary to spring loose his RBs.

Last edited:

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back