PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Minicamp 6-7-2022

I'm surprised you are not adopting the pessimist line: "Mac Jones ineffective vs the starting defense!". That's right where Curran and Bedard went, dismissing everything but the final 11 on 11 where Mac got lots of pressure from the starting D vs the 2nd team OL and only went 2 for 4.

I'm surprised you are not adopting the pessimist line: "Mac Jones ineffective vs the starting defense!". That's right where Curran and Bedard went, dismissing everything but the final 11 on 11 where Mac got lots of pressure from the starting D vs the 2nd team OL and only went 2 for 4.
24 out of 22 is pretty darned impressive! :whistle:

"Sam Roberts is massive"...

For what, an elevator operator? Then yes he is.

For an NFL Defensive Tackle, then no he isn't.

I wondered what that meant too. How can he be massive for a NFL DT? Massive for a 6th round pick? Massive for a Div II player? No idea what that comment meant.

I don't like the idea of Wynn/Lose at RT... At All.

Glad to hear you like Wynn at LT.

BB said they were changing some stuff on offense so hold onto your hat. It looks like a bunch of outside zone runs with Strong and Stevenson, Nixon in the slot, and TT running fly routes on the outside. Speed, speed, speed for the next 4 years.

Coach looks like he's lost quite a bit of weight. He should have more energy and better cognitive function as a result.
Add two more wins!

Brady was a game manager at that time of his career though, he was NOT the QB he is now, by a long shot.
I'm guessing everyone can agree on THAT.
Bill was the Coach and Gm, he picked those old bums to bring on board, they weren't Superstars, yet they did ok.
There were quite a few FA additions who turned out to be key players. It probably wouldn't have mattered if Drew stayed as the QB though. He was far from a game manager.

Glad to hear you like Wynn at LT.

BB said they were changing some stuff on offense so hold onto your hat. It looks like a bunch of outside zone runs with Strong and Stevenson, Nixon in the slot, and TT running fly routes on the outside. Speed, speed, speed for the next 4 years.

I just hope he (and by extension Mac) survives out there... The Wynn-to-LG ship has obviously sailed, barring injury to Strange, and I have stated in the past, before the draft, my approval of a return by Trent Brown to LT... So I suppose Wynn has nowhere to go but to RT... Unless this is merely an OTA experiment designed to give MP & BYates something to consider over the summer...

Tre Nixon making plays see ya! N'Keal Harry.

Last edited:
He looks half and half to me.
Which is not a problem at all I don’t believe he is Wes welker white.
I was was just going to say that what the heck was venecol looking at?? :D

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back