PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Lose Two OTAs Due To Rule Violation

How difficult is it to follow the rules? How much longer will Kraft put up with this bs? Its on Bill.

No contact, pads, blocking or tackling. Not too complex
It was only 2 years ago when pats had a camera in press box in Cincy and were docked a draft pick.
Does this seem like a well run organization to you?
It's on Joe Judge. He's the ass who held the Special Teams players longer than he was supposed to..
Your over-reactions are absurd. Especially when you don't have the first clue WTF you're talking about.

Last edited:
Did those other teams have a camera in the bengals press box and forfeit a third rounder?

Did they get nailed for a first and third rounder for spygate?
All those things you've mentioned EVERY team does or has done. Mangina dropped the dime on Bill for some get back.. they ALL did it every NFL team.

However we were on top and winning Lombardis is the only reason the NFL did something.. had we been one of these lossing franchises not a word would have been uttered.

We went on to still win titles after the " cheating voilations"

Sure wish we could get some detail on what was actually wrong here.
Supposed something involving Joe Judge with the special teams.. what a suprise!!! Even though this is miniscule.. as long as he's in the organization hard to put last season behind us..

Ownership is going to have to really think about going forward if they want Judge with this organization. This guy will screw up an ice cream stand!

So how is eliminating necessary practices in the best interest of player safety again?
OTAs are not "NECESSARY" practices. They are VOLUNTARY. Players are encouraged to be there, but teams can't discipline players who aren't there.

I

I am a fan who wants to see changes at the top which will put the team on the path to winning and competing for super bowls.
I am not a sheep who blindly follows the flock
You have no idea what it would take to put this team on a winning path. I have no doubt in my mind that you've hated BB since he was hired and despite the 9 SB trips and 6 SB wins (which shoulda been 9).

How hard is it to add the word "optional" to the schedule?
They're OTAs. By their nature, they are OPTIONAL.. How hard is THAT to understand?

still...BB hired Judge. BB is responsible for making sure his staff knows the rules. Regardless of the infraction its yet another black eye for the organization. We had this exact same conversation 2 years ago after the Bengals camera issue.
No. We didn't have the exact same conversation 2 years ago, you tool.. BB had NOTHING to do with it. It was Kraft. And they'd gotten approval from the Browns to do the filming. The Browns were the ones who failed to tell the Bengals.

Why do you continue to make things up that are so easily refuted? Do you enjoy making a complete and total fool of yourself?

From what I understand he's getting exactly zero dollars from the Pats. He gets his check from the Maras while working for the Krafts.

And the Maras are the hands down clear winners in this arrangement.

They might be even bigger winners than we think, because I believe they're responsible for only the difference between what they still owe him and what we're paying him...

That's what I figured.

BB is not going to like players squealing to the NFLPA.

Especially if he's a position player and Special olympics Teams isn't his full-time job.

If players called the NFLPA like Zo mentioned I’m thinking the players can‘t stand Judge and can’t believe he’s back. If it was another coach would the player/s have called the NFLPA?

Was listening to Zolak. Basically a player or players who are sick of Joe F’n Judge alerted the NFLPA to the violation.
This. I’m sure the players normally wouldn’t care enough to report the violation. For instance do you think they’d do this if it was Jerod Mayo who kept them a little longer?

No. It’s because Joe Judge is an ******* and a clown and they can’t stand that his incompetency is still here. Yes, I think it is petty behavior to report it but maybe don’t name this dummy who is disliked by the players as assistant head coach after failing last year.

Love how everyone is jumping to conclusions.

This happened several weeks ago when it was all rookies, UDFAs and new FAs

Not guys Judge had last year, and the problem was that the meeting wasn't listed on the schedule.

Read Reiss's column for heaven's sake instead of listening to the gossipers

Last edited:
Love how everyone is jumping to conclusions.

This happened several weeks ago when it was all rookies, UDFAs and new FAs

Not guys Judge had last year, and the problem was that the meeting wasn't listed on the schedule.

Read Reiss's column for heaven's sake instead of listening to the gossipers

Just an FYI:

"Per Bedard, the NFLPA complaint filed to the league reads, “Patriots’ Special Teams Coach Joe Judge directed special teams players to be at the Club’s facility longer than the maximum of four hours permitted during Phase Two of the Club’s program.”

“It’s noted that Belichick, on April 19, forwarded to all coaches – Judge is named – the reminder about the four-hour window by the management council,” Bedard adds.

Reiss added that “the complaint was specific to meetings/workshops that weren’t on the official schedule of the four-hour workday sent to players for May 1, May 2 and May 4.”

It's on JUDGE since he's cited SPECIFICALLY..

Last edited:
Supposed something involving Joe Judge with the special teams.. what a suprise!!! Even though this is miniscule.. as long as he's in the organization hard to put last season behind us..

Ownership is going to have to really think about going forward if they want Judge with this organization. This guy will screw up an ice cream stand!
@Pape

My wonder is who dropped the dime?.. 20 mins past the meeting time frame...

If that was any other coach would have slid.. must've been a veteran I'd imagine.. lol

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back