PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Lions on NFL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet..thanks buddy.

I don't know...A close reading of Patriots.com tells me they're just broadcasting audio this time, no live video feed I could see.. Guess it's off to the dark side of the web for this one :tsk:

Why does Honolulu get it but not Louisville? We're kinda in between Detroit and Foxboro at least, well not really, but...:mad:

I don't know...A close reading of Patriots.com tells me they're just broadcasting audio this time, no live video feed I could see.. Guess it's off to the dark side of the web for this one :tsk:

Last time the video feed didn't come up until just before kick off, it was on the right hand side of the page, didn't see them advertise it too much either so hopefully it's the same this time too.

at patriots.com chat:

Comment From Billy:
I find a link but it says it cost 15 dollars to watch it? thought it was free

Patriots-Chris: It is free. Like I said. The free link wont be there till 7:30

It looks like the link has been posted on patriots.com, a big 'Watch Live Game Broadcast' on the right hand of the homepage. Thank God

I'm watching the free stream right now on patritots.com. My guess is they don't post the link until right around kickoff in hopes that nfl.com won't notice lol.

It looks like the link has been posted on patriots.com, a big 'Watch Live Game Broadcast' on the right hand of the homepage. Thank God

tumblr_mfx8s6RgB21qk6zdio1_400.gif

Bell Expressvu has the Boston Affiliates too. At least here in Winnipeg. Love it!!

Ah. It's probably just in the west then.

Well, at least I get to see the game on ABC Detroit tonight.

Anyone out of market should really get a VPN. I use hidemyass. Login to a Netherlands server and stream any game live (or any replay from the last 2 years) from NFL.com. Only cost is your VPN subscription. Mine was $40 for 6 months.

I'll watch this crapfest again...of course, I plan to introduce a few metric tons of mind altering substances as well as gallons of 150 proof alcohol into my blood system...

and please...a reminder to all of you reading this...DO NOT attempt to duplicate anything you read me doing...I'm a professional and actions like these can be HAZARDOUS to one's health...

No way am I watching that abortion again.

uh...it wouldn't get too excited, B....it doesn't end well...:D

Yep, live Vid, sorry was away for a bit. You're not living local Supa?

Thanks buddy. I was able to hook it up to the regular TV, so that was nice aside from the outcome of course.

No, I'm stuck in Pittsburgh.

In the meantime I'm stuck watching the Directv feed on my phone and PC, although I'm hoping to be able to hook the feed up to the regular TV. We aren't able to get Directv in our condo development, so I actually have an account with no dish---go figure. I keep the account open and pay every month (I suspend it for 6 months every year) just to be able to watch the games online via the Sunday Ticket.

Crazy stuff man...crazy stuff. At least I'm able to watch eveything on the iphone or tablet/PC. The directv mobile feed is actually very good. Tonight's local (Boston) feed went in and out a lot, but overall it wasn't too bad. Much better than nothing.

Thanks buddy. I was able to hook it up to the regular TV, so that was nice aside from the outcome of course.

No, I'm stuck in Pittsburgh.

In the meantime I'm stuck watching the Directv feed on my phone and PC, although I'm hoping to be able to hook the feed up to the regular TV. We aren't able to get Directv in our condo development, so I actually have an account with no dish---go figure. I keep the account open and pay every month (I suspend it for 6 months every year) just to be able to watch the games online via the Sunday Ticket.

Crazy stuff man...crazy stuff. At least I'm able to watch eveything on the iphone or tablet/PC. The directv mobile feed is actually very good. Tonight's local (Boston) feed went in and out a lot, but overall it wasn't too bad. Much better than nothing.

Ouch, enemy territory, have to imagine they're 2nd worst in terms of fans next to Jet fans. Streaming rules, Before I discovered it I used to skype my parents back in Boston and had them point the camera at the TV, lol.

Why is everyone so down? It's a preseason game. Thompkins is the X receiver we've craved for years and no injuries. I'll take it.

Hmm... Wasn't expectin a thread for people like me who had to wait 'til midnight to watch the game. I had to avoid everything Patriots today so I wouldn't know who won.

All I have to say is thank god it's preseason. No stress or lost sleep. Lions better pop bottles, throw up some confetti and fireworks, and party like they won the Super Bowl, 'cause I guarantee they won't be winnin like that during regular season, or even winnin at all (except maybe when they face The Browns). Not bein a sore loser, just tellin the truth. *shrugs*

Edit: I couldn't believe Tebow didn't play. Game was out of their hands, and they didn't let Tebow play? At least with Tebow, I could've stopped watchin and let go of all hope. Speakin of Tebow... who the **** was chantin Tebow? Not New England fans. Wtf was that? I clearly heard Tebow chants.

Oh... and Thompkins, Dobson, and Boyce all did well tonight, so there's some good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes