PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots finalized deal with Matt judon

Big money but a very good player, this is exciting.

a WR now would just complete the filling of most of the major needs outside of QB.

Solid signing and much needed help - Patriots are far from done

His well rounded game reminds me of Trey Flowers, who I was very sad to see leave. This should be a great fit.

Absolutely massive. Love it.

Love Bill getting aggressive.

I really like the early aggressiveness of BB to make this team better this year..

Next up a WR???

I really like the early aggressiveness of BB to make this team better this year..

Next up a WR???
You’d think. The draft is exceptionally deep at that position as well as long as the team completely throws out... whatever the hell it is they’ve been doing at that position.

how much cap space left?
No way to know that until the rest of the numbers come out. I’d assume that Smith and Judon’s bigger cap hits are in the later years of their contracts.

I wonder if these Ravens fans hated Judon as much before the news he was going to come to New England. If they're not just being Patriot haters, the fact that they're so happy to see him gone is concerning. The "15 yard penalty" meme is especially interesting, I wonder how much there is to that.

You’d think. The draft is exceptionally deep at that position as well as long as the team completely throws out... whatever the hell it is they’ve been doing at that position.

I do not trust this organization to draft a decent #4 WR let alone a #1 and #2

I wonder if these Ravens fans hated Judon as much before the news he was going to come to New England. If they're not just being Patriot haters, the fact that they're so happy to see him gone is concerning. The "15 yard penalty" meme is especially interesting, I wonder how much there is to that.

I mean looking at the opinions of some bozos on our board, I am not sure there is much to learn about Judon from theirs.

I mean looking at the opinions of some bozos on our board, I am not sure there is much to learn about Judon from theirs.
We have a healthy amount of people with consistently good takes here though, I would expect some of those people over there too. Maybe they just aren't in the thread yet. Or maybe they hate Judon too, which is what I'm afraid of.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back