PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Draft Prospect Tracker - Interviews/Meetings

Where are we on top 30 visits? Think we've heard about the following. It doesn't always mean interest in the player but it does normally suggest some interest in the position. It's not hugely surprising but does look like we're looking closely at WRs. Assume we'll also hear about a few more OTs visiting soon along with I imagine a few TEs.

Broderick Jones OT
Cody Mauch OT
Nolan Smith DE/LB
Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR
Zay Flowers WR
Jordan Addison WR
Jammie Robinson S
Jonathan Mingo WR
Emmanuel Forbes CB
I think that is all. It was also mentioned that they spent time with Paris Johnson Jr. and Quentin Johnston at their respective pro days too.

I wouldn’t read too much into this. I’m pretty sure they do this with every WR that visits. That being said, I’d be thrilled with any of Quentin Johnston, JSN or Zay Flowers. I think Flowers is my favorite, followed up by JSN, but man Quentin Johnston is so intriguing as well.

If they go JSN or Johnston, I would love for them get WR Tank Dell out of Houston in the 3rd or 4th round. Similar to Flowers, and maybe even more elusive than Flowers. I want an explosive receiver.

The thought of having Flowers and Thornton on the field at the same time, has to be scary for a Defensive Coordinator. I know it would get me excited about the offense.

but man Quentin Johnston is so intriguing as well.
I agree. Having a true stud at the X receiver position is long overdue, and Johnston is the real deal there.

I didn’t think he was that great at throwing the ball but man really good athlete. Maybe the next Edelman?
FWIW...

Malik Cunningham
5.11 7/8", 192 lbs
31 3/8" arms, 9 1/2" hands
4.53 40-yard dash, 1.51 10-yard split

Stefon Diggs
6-0, 195 lbs
31 1/4" arms, 10" hands
4.46 40-yard dash, 1.54 10-yard split

FWIW...

Malik Cunningham
5.11 7/8", 192 lbs
31 3/8" arms, 9 1/2" hands
4.53 40-yard dash, 1.51 10-yard split

Stefon Diggs
6-0, 195 lbs
31 1/4" arms, 10" hands
4.46 40-yard dash, 1.54 10-yard split

I want to know what Cunningham's Vertical, 3-cone and short shuttle are. Otherwise, a conversion to WR is far fetched.

No way he's available at 14, but I wonder if he slips to 9 or 10 would the Pats give up a 4th and/or a sixth to move and take him? Edge isn't a position of need but top edge players are really valuable.

Judon and Wise are free agents in 2 years and it would be last season for Uche. IMO it is time to think about bolstering our pass rush now.

I wonder if Perkins will emerge like Uche did last year (in his third year). Also wonder if Sam Roberts will emerge on the inside DL.

I wonder if Perkins will emerge like Uche did last year (in his third year). Also wonder if Sam Roberts will emerge on the inside DL.
When Perkins came out I thought he was going to be awesome, would love for him to live up to some of that promise this year.

No way he's available at 14, but I wonder if he slips to 9 or 10 would the Pats give up a 4th and/or a sixth to move and take him? Edge isn't a position of need but top edge players are really valuable.

Just say no. Way too raw IMHO. He's the epitome of Boom/BUST potential.

When Perkins came out I thought he was going to be awesome, would love for him to live up to some of that promise this year.

Same. Injuries have sidetracked him, unfortunately. This is make/break for him.

Dalton Kincaid coming into New England tomorrow for a visit.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back