PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Draft Prospect Tracker - Interviews/Meetings

How long are his arms? With his length and speed—stuff that can’t be coached—he would be considered a sure fire first-rounder most years.

Emmanuel Forbes. Great name. G-d is with us as we enact the Flat Tax.

Do people think he's more of a tackle or guard?
I think Cody Mauch can do both. But he was moved inside at the post season game. Shorter arms.

But he’s tenacious and athletic as hell.

Just the thought of him at LT next to Uber athlete Strange69–think of all the possibilities.

Book it, this guy will be drafted by the Pats, probably at #46. I called it with Marcus Jones last year based on the interest/visits.

I don't doubt your prediction but I doubt he lasts to #46.

Forbes is 6'1'' not 6'6'' but still skinny as a rail. However he is ripped. He looks like coiled steel. He would be awesome in a Patriots uniform and I would be happy if he was taken at 14, eventhough the Patriots really, really need a WR there. But I think we all know the story by now: The Patriots will trade down in the hopes that Forbes or JSN will be there when it is their next time to pick, but, of course, they will be gone and the Patriots will panic. They will frantically try to trade down again, find no partners and pick a, ah, a guard or something....[like what probably happened last year]. And let me guess, JSN or Forbes will take their outstand athleticism to Seattle (to join Metcalf) or some such place and the Patriots will be left with some plodding soup cans as usual.

The Forbes highlight are very entertaining. Watch how he accelerates after the INT; he can fly like few i have ever seen. I swear he is a poor-mans Sauce Gardner
I think the 6’.6” represents 6.05 feet, so slightly less than 6’1” feet tall. If the dot wasn’t there, it would mean 6 foot 6.

I would love to draft Forbes, I wouldn’t be shocked if they take him at #46, in fact I’m almost certain he’ll be a Patriot. They might trade up for him.

I don't doubt your prediction but I doubt he lasts to #46.
I agree, maybe the Pats trade down in the 1st, gain a 3rd, and trade a 2nd and 3rd to move up in the 2nd to get him.

I agree, maybe the Pats trade down in the 1st, gain a 3rd, and trade a 2nd and 3rd to move up in the 2nd to get him.

This is what I was thinking too. Trade down in the 1st and up in the 2nd.

Book it, this guy will be drafted by the Pats, probably at #46. I called it with Marcus Jones last year based on the interest/visits.
Based on our Second Round CB history.
No Way Do Not Want GIF

Not gonna lie don't see much difference between likes of Addison- Flowers and Downs all seem like they could excel in the Slot from Day 1.

It seems like the Pats are either having visits or went to the pro days of all the prospects that fans would be interested in them potentially drafting. Happy they are meeting with Broderick Jones, would love to see them set up a visit with Skoronski, Porter Jr., Witherspoon and Gonzalez. If they do that they will have hit pretty much everyone that could be a possibility.

The Pats aren't known for drafting with consensus, but it does seem like they are bringing all the prospects mocked around 14 this year. I wonder if we will see them go with the grain a little more this year.
Yup! They are loaded! How is any rookie going to make it on the loaded Patriots roster!

Where are we on top 30 visits? Think we've heard about the following. It doesn't always mean interest in the player but it does normally suggest some interest in the position. It's not hugely surprising but does look like we're looking closely at WRs. Assume we'll also hear about a few more OTs visiting soon along with I imagine a few TEs.

Broderick Jones OT
Cody Mauch OT
Nolan Smith DE/LB
Lukas Van Ness DE
Tyree Wilson DE
Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR
Zay Flowers WR
Jordan Addison WR
Jammie Robinson S
Jonathan Mingo WR
Emmanuel Forbes CB
Michael Wilson WR