PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots cut WR Bruce Ellington

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet they chose to resign one over the other for almost twice the money. Hmmm.
Yes they did.
Are you really trying to say that indicates who was a better option in 2018 than who they chose to put on the field?

And yet they chose to resign one over the other for almost twice the money. Hmmm.

We saw the decline and they saw the decline In Regards to Hogan. There was no longer any separation. This is a new year with different circumstances. At this stage in their careers Dorset is the better option, but still if Gordon came back he would be back sitting on the bench.

We saw the decline and they saw the decline In Regards to Hogan. There was no longer any separation. This is a new year with different circumstances. At this stage in their careers Dorset is the better option, but still if Gordon came back he would be back sitting on the bench.

That might not be the case, IMO. It may depend upon the roles established for this season. With Hogan and Gronk both gone, we may see the team change the roles of the WR2-WR4/5 and the TEs.

That might not be the case, IMO. It may depend upon the roles established for this season. With Hogan and Gronk both gone, we may see the team change the roles of the WR2-WR4/5 and the TEs.

Looking at how we are going for the tall wrs i would really enjoy us doing 4/5 wr sets and being less unpredictable.

All of this might be true and I have never said anything about Dorsett being a roster lock or a starter. But someone tried to make a point about him being a worse option than Hogan even though everything BB and Caserio have done this offseason says the opposite.

Looking at how we are going for the tall wrs i would really enjoy us doing 4/5 wr sets and being less unpredictable.

In the absence of another receiving TE, and with the failure of my Burkhead hope to be implemented (Burkhead as a slot WR with regularity) I could definitely see a return to more 4 WR sets.

All of this might be true and I have never said anything about Dorsett being a roster lock or a starter. But someone tried to make a point about him being a worse option than Hogan even though everything BB and Caserio have done this offseason says the opposite.

Of course, this year Dorset is the better option. I also agree he is not a roster lock, they would eat that dead money if they found a better wr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes