PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots-Colts, Raiders-Browns moved to Saturday in Week 15

Pats are kind of getting hosed of their bye week - playing Monday the week before and Saturday the week after. 2 days lost….
I'd rather have the Pats play a Monday night game and then have a bye week than have to play on the next Sunday.

That Saturday we will be driving from NY to Jax. I guess we are leaving EARLY!!! :p

Anxious to see the Colt's latest "punt" play!!

Hopefully the Colts cool off by then, and NE doesn't

They lost to Tennessee then beat the Jags and Jets before beating the Bills. I don’t think they are “ hot” so much as they have had good match ups, and the Patriots don’t fit that mold. The Bills are struggling to stop the run, and the Colts are a very good running team, Wentz only threw for a little over 100 yards in that game. Wentz is going to have to have a strong game if they want to beat the Patriots. I think it will be a good game but I think the Patriots are the stronger team overall. I do think that Reich is one of the better coaches in the NFL, and he will have them ready.

I do think that Reich is one of the better coaches in the NFL, and he will have them ready.

This and stopping the run are my biggest concerns.

This and stopping the run are my biggest concerns.

I don’t think they can “ stop” Taylor, but they can contain him. Like most games 3rd downs defensively will be critical. If they get Wentz into consistent 3rd down passing situations they can turn him over a couple of times.

Looking at their schedule the Colts have only beaten one good team, the Bills, and their wins come from teams that won’t make the playoffs ( Dolphins, Texans, Jags, 49ers, Jets), and they still have to play the Patriots, Tampa Bay, and Cardinals). The Colts are really going to have to step it up if they want to get into the playoffs, I doubt 9-8 makes it with losses to the the best teams in the AFC.

Two prime time games in a row? Sign me up.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back