PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Coaching Staff (Not OC/DC)- Upgrades?

Whether it’s Fat Matt, Judge or Belichick himself (or worst case, combination of all three) calling offensive plays…none of them instill a lot of confidence that they can bring an offensive game plan that brings the creativity and dynamics of the modern game.

And for all these people who are trying to justify this by saying just because they weren’t a great head coach doesn’t mean they are a not so great coordinator…your missing the point. As Belichick said himself, he (the head coach) is ultimately responsible. Didn’t Judge fire his OC and take on more responsibility and they still sucked ass?

At least Judge was a QB in college.

SmartSelect_20220223-154940_Firefox.jpg
i(1).jpg

At least Judge was a QB in college.

View attachment 42266
View attachment 42267
And BB was once a receivers and special teams coach. He didn't do so bad as a defensive coordinator either. I mentioned that in another thread and someone said "but he is the greatest HC of all time". He wasn't when he coached special teams and wide receivers.

I bet you think that Eliot Wolf and Matt Groh suck too. I mean, they are both products of nepotism..
And when he looks at his favorite Bruce Arians and Todd Bowles, he's impressed. Shows what he knows about coaching

TBH, I think the issue of a glaringly incompetent staff on offense makes this discussion moot. Until those two losers are gone, what is the point of this discussion? It's like polishing silverwear in the Titanic's dining room.

Move Judge to special teams coordinator and move Cam Achord to the concessions stand.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back