PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots and WR Anquan Boldin have mutual interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually not sure anyone should be buying Vineyard Vines. Ever.
The clothing I get why people buy it

The stickers on the car.....jesus

Last edited:
Glanced my Twitter timeline and thought it was referring to Megatron. I spilled my smoothie in excitement, only to realize it was about Anquan Boldin. If he signs, he owes me the money for the ingredients out of his signing bonus.:mad:

I think he would have been a good filler as WR5 if a) the Bills didnt have his rights and b) he wouldnt have retired already. I know you can unretire but given what BB said about how when players start to think about retirement they are essentially retired I doubt that he would be interested.

I'm intrigued.

+1

Q would add some toughness, leadership and experience to an already loaded roster. Wouldn't care about targets and you can never have enough contested catch guys.

Almost like adding a "Marsh" to the O.

This is a situation where you can find a younger player who can provide performance similar to the aging Boldin for less money with upside potential going forward. There might also be a cultural/lockerroom hit in taking a new guy over someone who has worked hard over weeks, even years to make the Patriots roster. Besides, since when is "Anquan" a real name? Something fishy there.

No thanks.

+1

Q would add some toughness, leadership and experience to an already loaded roster. Wouldn't care about targets and you can never have enough contested catch guys.

Almost like adding a "Marsh" to the O.
I think they would need to let Hollister walk.

I'm not sold on it but what the heck

I don't see how they would make this work now. Maybe mid season.

My only question is why is news like this not spreading like wildfire? Especially with the instant updates via social media these days, bleacher report etc. Normally, a "high profile" veteran WR wanting to come out of retirement to play for NE would be all over the NFL news. Also, haven't heard anything via Mike Reiss or Schefty :confused:...

Oh, Ben Volin reported this?? Chances are he probably was Googling and saw "Bolden looking to come back to Pats" (referring to Brandon Bolden) and jumped to Twitter immediately. "ANQUAN BOLDIN WANTS TO PLAY 4 PATS!!!!!!!!!!!111"

If you include the clutchness of Dola, i think they were similarly important for their teams.

Boldin is more reliable. I cant see Amendola in a expanded role

Let him add 12 pounds and be a 6'2", 230 lb move TE.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back