PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots and WR Anquan Boldin have mutual interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced ...extremely tough ...can make tough grabs...excellent in run blocking. Would be a great addition.

It was after Julian went down. They turned to Dorsett in the meantime..

Fitzgerald would have been great here but that ship has sailed for awhile now. He has been very loyal to the cardinals but if a guy deserves to go on top it would be Fitzgerald.

Oh, Ben Volin reported this?? Chances are he probably was Googling and saw "Bolden looking to come back to Pats" (referring to Brandon Bolden) and jumped to Twitter immediately. "ANQUAN BOLDIN WANTS TO PLAY 4 PATS!!!!!!!!!!!111"
If u AINT TROLLEN you AINT Ben Volen

I would have been down for this in 2012.

Kick the tires and put him on the shadow roster a la Stephen Jackson/Austin Colle.
Sounds about right to me. If Mitchell's situation gets worst and he heads to IR, then I am all about Boldin. Otherwise, I'm happy with that we've got.

What did I do? I was serious about Hollister as a move TE , h-back as he did it at WY
I actually think it's pretty cool that they kept Hollister. He's still pretty raw but he seemed like a hard worker, I think he can actually develop into a solid TE with development. I also think it's very neat that they also kept his brother on the practice squad. Imagine if in two years the Hollister twins are actually starting for the Pats? John Harbaugh will be having a total mental breakdown at Belichick fielding twins at different positions on offense.

What did I do? I was serious about Hollister as a move TE , h-back as he did it at WY

Thought your "has a shot" was a continuing play on the "move TE " "killings" posts

Why? He's old as dirt

I'm sure some UFA is 100 times better than him

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back