PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots All Disappointment (Bust) Team During the BB years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the fans crying over the “negativity” of this thread while supporting grudens comments in the other thread. Unbelievable.

BB has made some great picks and great signings...I know
A stroll down memory lane. Some of these are certainly arguable (end of career, lower round draft picks)

Qb- Ryan Mallet, Kevin O'Connell, Rohan Davey, Kliff Kingsbury
RB- Laurence Maroney, JR Redmond, Fred Taylor
WR- Nkeal Harry, Aaron Dobson, Chad Jackson, Brandon Tate, Josh Boyce, Joey Galloway, JJ Stokes, Chad Ochocinco, Donald Hayes
Tackles- Antonio Garcia, Hijalte Frodholte, Robert Gallery
Guards- Adrian Klemm, Rich Hornberger, Tre Jackson
Center
TE- David Thomas, Garret Mills, Jake Bequette, Scott Chandler, Eric Bjornson

DT- Damion Easley, Ron Brace, Vincent Valentine, Albert Haynesworth, Jonathan Sullivan
DE- Jermaine Cunningham, Geneo Grissom, Derek Rivers, Jonathan Fanene, Derrick Burgess, Shaun Ellis
LB- Andy Katzenmoyer, Shawn Crable, Tyrone McKenzie, Christian Sam, Monty Beisel, Adalius Thomas, Roosevelt Colvin, Bobby Carpenter
CB- Ras Dowling, Brock Williams, Terrence Wheatley, Cyrus Jones, Duke Dawson, Delta O'Neal, Leigh Bodden, Shawn Springs, Duane Starks
Safety- Gus Scott, Dexter Reid, Jordan Richards, Tank Williams

Kicker Justin Rohrwasser, Martin Grammatica
Punter Chris Hanson, Todd Sauerbrun

Nominees for worst busts- Harry, Easley, Chad Jackson, Ras Dowling, Ron Brace, Jermaine Cunningham, Justin Rohrwasser

JR Redmond made 2 very clutch plays in the 2001 Superbowl final drive, would remove him and he wasn't a super high pick. Also Fred Taylor cost almost nothing, would remove.

It's no surprise a disproportionately high amount of busts, particularly on offense and CB's, have come from exactly the 2005-2008 and 2013-2019 draft classes.

This franchise plays with so much house money, and yet you people have a b*tch thread like this.

871e0d341b02437c5cbef030b806af82.jpg

He was really bad but I’ve never seen a worse 3rd round pick than Jake Bequette who hung around on roster for 5 years because he found dirty pictures of BB and blackmailed him every year

What? Were they of BB is a properly tailored suit?

What? Were they of BB is a properly tailored suit?
haha the pictures were the 2nd best joke on this forum besides Adam Seward

While I had fun looking at some of the names - I don't think Week 6 of the season is the right time for this. I'm going to shut this one down for now and maybe we can revisit it after the season, but I'd like to shift the focus back to what's going on now since that's what most of us care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down