PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots activate WR N'Keal Harry off IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really interested to see how Harry’s game speed is. If there is one concern I have of him its his speed.

Im really interested to see how Harry’s game speed is. If there is one concern I have of him its his speed.
My one concern is he won't be where TB12 WANTS him to be

It's not the "interesting" that initially raised my eyebrow, it's the implication that having Harry active will somehow impede the development of Sanu (which you clarified, but then implied again later on) or add extra risk to the approach. I don't think either is the case. I think both players will be given opportunities based on where they are in their development and that these opportunities will be largely unaffected by the presence of the other.
Just to clarify, I didn’t realize that I was necessarily suggesting that it would impede Sanu’s development, because I don’t really think that’s the case. I do think that it could make things more difficult for Tom Brady and the passing game, though.

Again, Belichick doesn’t seem to view this as a concern, so that’s all that matters.

He might be inactive

Like I said before, I think it would have been interesting to have him return tonight while Brady is still dealing with one new receiver, but whatever.

If he plays, he plays, and we can rest assured that the greatest coach in NFL history has weighed the pros and cons. Let’s go Pats.

What's alarming about any of that information?
That your first round pick, activated to roster, can't break starting lineup...yeah, I'd say that's kind of alarming...of course, if the inactive rumors are true

Rather see him healthy and ready for the playoff push instead of rushing him.

I’m sure he will play few snaps here and there.

That your first round pick, activated to roster, can't break starting lineup...yeah, I'd say that's kind of alarming...of course, if the inactive rumors are true
8-0 team. Particular QB. Out 2 months. JE, Sanu, Dorsett and Meyers 8 games ahead of him.

There is nothing alarming about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes