PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots activate WR N'Keal Harry off IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but people expecting him to contribute in a moderate or above
way were being unrealistic ... not that it matters much - his health is what matters.
He had a hammy in preseason.....if he is not healed up from that by now and wasn’t spending all his time ferociously devouring the playbook....that’s alarming

Nothing better than overreactions on Patsfans

No Harry damnit
Schefty is reporting that he strained his hamstring while putting on his jock.....seriously I’m praying for the guy but come on dude....time to get in there

Gunner....there’s another one....maybe he will morph into next Edelman.....but so far he is a bust overall....average punt returner.....limited to very average WR....not quite sure AT THIS POINT (he may get much better in future).....why he is still on team occupying a roster spot
Edelman had 714 total yards his first 4 season, so there's that.

I see him getting into the rotation after the bye.

If out, we’re going to see a lot of Burkhead - a fan favorite! Lol.
Burk is way off his game and in reality....with our depleted OL.....he’s a liability!

Edelman had 714 total yards his first 4 season, so there's that.
So you are saying Gunnar is doing fine as a WR for us right now and decent as a PR? I respectfully disagree.....so far he has been massively underwhelming!....DEFINITELY pulling for the kid to become an offensive threat!

Also meant Gordon either didn’t take his job seriously enough for Bill.
Or they saw Josh was slipping into addiction again.
We shall see

So you are saying Gunnar is doing fine as a WR for us right now and decent as a PR? I respectfully disagree.....so far he has been massively underwhelming!....DEFINITELY pulling for the kid to become an offensive threat!
He's a UFA - and so far pretty sure handed on punts which means Edelman
doesn't have to do it. Also he's WR insurance. So for this year - yes I am satisfied -
if we find better next draft then fine - bye Gunner. I don't really see him as our future slot guy.

Gunner....there’s another one....maybe he will morph into next Edelman.....but so far he is a bust overall....average punt returner.....limited to very average WR....not quite sure AT THIS POINT (he may get much better in future).....why he is still on team occupying a roster spot

He's a converted defensive back from a D2 school, I'd give him some time

He might suck forever and probably will but hey

He's a converted defensive back from a D2 school, I'd give him some time

He might suck forever and probably will but hey

He's also in the top 3rd in the league at PR avg, despite some questionable non-fair catch decisions early on. It that is underwhelming, you have lost perspective.

Glad he made the trip and will contribute to warming the bench all fcking game long.

They had until Tuesday to activate him. The only reason to do it on Saturday would be because he is going to play.

There must be some other reason

Has the rule changed over the years. I thought if you jumped but got back and didn't pull the OL off, then it was OK. Am I wrong? If I'm right then where was the infraction?

Better this time. Let's see if it improves again. Now its time for the offense to start and pull its weight

Step up Harry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back