PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2015 Off-Seaon Free Agency Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told that Kensil and Grigson have hatched a scheme to have Grigson anonymously call in a threat on the president and Kensil will attempt to set up BB and TB, getting them incarcerated and bringing the Pats down.

However, Jim Irsay will end up calling Bob Kravitz and blowing the story a day before any of it happens. Grigson will cry that the Pats are mean and beat him too many times. Chris Mortenson will report a day later that 11 of 12 Secret Service men thought BB/TB looked like they were up to something. Ron Borges will ask TB to look into the camera and apologize to Barack Obama. Anonymous sources will claim Robert Kraft was seen going into the bathroom for 90 seconds, the threat could have been him while he was in there, no one knows for sure.

Weeks later, Kelly Naqi will report the name of the team bus driver on Outside the Lines and CONFIRM he placed a suspicious phone call while alone in the bus alone. The next day, Adam Schefter will report the driver was ordering takeout for lunch.

Roger Goodell will hire Ted Wells to complete a fully independent investigation, even after the NSA has charged Mike Kensil and Ryan Grigson after tracing their cell phones. 9 months later, after Obama has already left office, Wells will report that he cannot confirm nor deny that Bill Belichick or Tom Brady did or did not threaten the president's life during their trip.

Whole team is flying in on gyrocopters...

That one-finger-to-go poster would look so cool if they went ahead and put the ring on the thumb and left the middle finger ringless

It won't be us until/if he's cleared. Kraft won't allow it.

So we needed a picture to prove this? :D

lol. Can't wait to see what the types of rule violations Rex Ryan commits tonight

CENbJ46WAAImlEz.jpg

I would love to think Rex Ryan broke dozens of rules and will be fined, etc. However, unfortunately it is my understanding that L Collins is a UFA as of this moment and ANY team had a right to draft him, and now any team has a right to sign him.

I hate to say it, but it seems to me like a smart move by Ryan and might just get him back the first round pick he had to give up to get his Watkins (a move I bet Ryan wouldn't have made). Ironically that was right about the spot Collins was supposed to go.

BOTTOM LINE: IF the kid turns out to have nothing to do with it, whomever ends up signing him will get a hell of a bargain. Unfortunately for the Pats, the Hernandez matter makes him an impossibility, even if the Pats had a need for him, or he could play OG. The PR madness would continue a nightmare that is finally starting to diminish. It wouldn't matter his innocence. Just another thing we have to thank Aaron for. :rolleyes:, that F'ing sociopath

Smart move by Ryan. Good to see that someone in the NFL has something that at least approximates a set of balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes