PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the bacon while you can.
Random but, its funny. I'm 27 but feel like I've experienced enough to be 47. If anything, if PatsFans is still up when I'm 40+ it will be fun to guide the younger fans. I'll never forget my first year here.. Think I was 23. I created like 7 really bad threads. I kinda miss my rookie year!

Wow, this has gone off the rails....

Random but, its funny. I'm 27 but feel like I've experienced enough to be 47. If anything, if PatsFans is still up when I'm 40+ it will be fun to guide the younger fans. I'll never forget my first year here.. Think I was 23. I created like 7 really bad threads. I kinda miss my rookie year!

Apparently you missed my wonderful 52 year old thumb thread. I'm still a rookie.

Was it ever really on the rails in the first place, though?
If it was PatJew would never come back ...
This thread is fitting to lure him back ..........

Drugs, Jews, and Tebow: The Patjew story

Last edited:
The Intolerable Deletion: Taking A Stand Against Message Board Censorship, by PatJew
I thought this was a link for an opinion piece.

Holy cow...LOL, 20-years and I'll be 64. Barring being eaten by a wild band of squirrels, the site will still be here and I don't plan on letting up, so make sure your almost 50-ish self is still here with me ;)

Holy cow...LOL, 20-years and I'll be 64.

For some reason I just got a mental picture of @Joker taking another pull off his jug while muttering "Whippersnappers...I'm surrounded by whippersnappers...whippersnappers and fnords...I'm gonna need a bigger jug..."
:rolleyes:

Here's a truth bomb you have been avoiding

Bacon is overrated af
Unless you’re implying that Patjew is overrated that kind of talk belongs in the pub.

Enjoy the bacon while you can.
It ain't the bacon so much as all them damn carbs. This 57 year old has cut way down the carb intake for the last 14 months, with good results, but more work to do.

Holy cow...LOL, 20-years and I'll be 64. Barring being eaten by a wild band of squirrels, the site will still be here and I don't plan on letting up, so make sure your almost 50-ish self is still here with me ;)
Definitely! Honestly, I plan to increase my activity in a few years. I'm currently finishing my 20s and also very busy with other online commitments, but definitely see myself being here a long time. Good website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back