PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Passing of the tourch.

This is awesome thank you mods. :D

Brady took that tourch and shoved it right up the Queefs ass

Brady will retire before he passes it.

Maybe Mahomes can end up top 5/top 10 all-time.

He sure as hell will never catch Brady.

That's a great photo for getting you an audition for the walking dead.

So the tourch wasn't so much passed as it was a case of Brady saying "Hold this a second for me, ok?".

Patrick will get over this and bounce right back.

It doesn’t look like his self-confidence has been completely destroyed or anything.

Nope...nothing to see here.

1613088147557.png

So if you look at the thread I started I pretty much called this game right on with a 34-31 Pats win. Obviously looking at the game it could of been a toss up either way coming down to that last minute and then a coin flip. But to the Pats credit they won and are off to the super bowl.

BUT in watching the game live it just looked like the torch as been passed. Mahomes looks much better and more well rounded, can make all the throws and keeps a very level head. I think he has a lot of Brady intelligence with the farve or rogers arm talent. Our Defense is just awful, I mean like "All Time Historic Bad" defenses to ever play football. We all thought Berry would help but really did nothing to help.

But just couldn't help watching Brady dink and dunk down the field for most of the evening that his time is about done. Watching Mahomes shows you what the future of the NFL will be for the next 15 plus years. I'm glad Brady gets his one last swan song and we will see what he does in the super bowl, I think you have just as good a chance beating them as you did us so your odds look good.

But to most people around the country ( the QB cannot control defense) it was a pretty easy to see passing of the torch. Mahomes will carry it well into the next 15 years and thanks for a good game guys.
1613405914561.jpeg

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back