PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Panthers crying about Mac's hold on Burns.

You are a clown. A total joke. Love that you're stuck with this name. Absolutely have never been funny on this forum, ever. Maybe aspirationally funny and never actually so.
well I can understand that since you're suffering from Asperberger's....you know what members of this site can't stand? YOU....incessantly posting the same O line take, day in and day out, as YOU mock anyone who disagrees with you and YOU call the Patriots staff "stupid!!!". You're nothing but a broken record troll. I sincerely hope I continue to be a burning splinter deep within your brain until someone in your family has you committed. Nutbag.

OK numbnuts...let me ask the board...what do you think everybody...DripD!ckFloozy a hilarious handle? I think it is...I'm ROFLMAO here...it's so funny that I think I will use it for the rest of the season to refer to you...funny, ain't it?

Some Idris Elba wanna-be idiot on NFL Network was basically just cheering on Burns' comments about going after Mac Jones.

And no, I don't routinely watch that sh*t. It was on at the car dealership earlier.

This whole target thing is not a one way street. If someone is dumb enough to take a run at Mac they'll get their ass handed to them and probably won’t be playing football for a while. It’s that simple. I think any intelligent player would understand that.

Mac doesn't need to apologize for anything if he really did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
You are a clown. A total joke. Love that you're stuck with this name. Absolutely have never been funny on this forum, ever. Maybe aspirationally funny and never actually so.
You’re one to talk. Your only attempt at humor was creating a running joke about you and McDaniels.

Good. Doesn’t warrant a fine.

The more I watch that play the more it looks like Burns pulled an acting job like you see in soccer. Embarrassing.

I’m pretty sure you can grab a guy when the ball is live on the ground. Burns is acting like a you know what.

This story still has legs this morning.

It really shows how much the Patriots are in the opposing teams' heads. STILL. After 20+ years.

And their biggest fear is about to be realized. The Patriots are back, and it is driving people crazy. Ryan Clark (who actually gives the Patriots props and always seems to show respect) admits "he is disgusted."

I feel bad about perpetuating the Garrett comments without watching the video. The articles BADLY misrepresented the context and re-arranged when quotes were said to make it look worse... If you actually watch the interview clips, Garrett was actually being silly and very clearly didn't take this issue seriously at all. If anything, he was mocking Burns...

Reactions: sb1
I feel bad about perpetuating the Garrett comments without watching the video. The articles BADLY misrepresented the context and re-arranged when quotes were said to make it look worse... If you actually watch the interview clips, Garrett was actually being silly and very clearly didn't take this issue seriously at all. If anything, he was mocking Burns...
I saw that and it did come off much different than in print.

It's really classy that the Panthers will be wearing a patch on their uniforms today memorializing their fallen teammate, Brian Burns. It's a cautionary tale; you can have all the talent in the world and a bright future, but someone might grab your ankle for a few seconds and it can be taken away just like that.

• Ha Ha
Was this "Psycho Mac" we saw today?

The kid not only wasn't rattled by all the criticism this week, but he had his BEST game thus far in probably the biggest game to date of his young career.

• Agree

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes