PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers releasing Jordy Nelson EDIT: Joins Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jordy,

You’ve made your money. Now come to NE, where you’ll recommence playing with a great QB. I know.....you’ve been spoiled all these years playing with Rodgers. However, the artificial turf IS greener on the other side. If I’m not mistaken, you’re a country boy from Kansas, so I’m sure you fancy farm animals. No worries; The GOAT is awaiting you. Look at those other “QBs” (but not too hard :D). OAK-“Carr”/ BAL- “Jump ball Joe”/ SF- “Aladdin”/ SEA- “No O-Line Wilson”.....you don’t want that for yourself. So come on down.......or up........or is it down? Anyway, come & win another ring with your favorite animal.

One last thing...you can have #87. Gronk will wear
#69 ;)

Sincerely,

Uptown PatsFan

Last edited:
If we get Jordy how will our depth chart look?

Cooks
Edelman
Hogan
Nelson
Mitchell
Dorsett
Britt

Do we carry 7, or does someone get the shoe?

If we get Jordy how will our depth chart look

Cooks
Edelman
Hogan
Nelson
Mitchell
Dorsett
Britt

Britt’s gotta GET!

Jordy is worth more than Danny as he is useful at multiple WR positions.

Love to see him here but have to think he's getting more than Danny ... hope I am wrong and he lands here.

I would think redundancy in the slot to be more important than redundancy on the outside, at this point.
It worked well with Dola and Edelman and with Edelman coming off injury only makes sense to double up again.

If we get Jordy how will our depth chart look

Cooks
Edelman
Hogan
Nelson
Mitchell
Dorsett
Britt

Definitely not 7, and maybe even only 5. It might be as easy as cutting Britt. That seems like an obvious move to me if he’s not in the top four receivers, given his past attitude problems even when he was contributing for Tennessee and Cleveland. That leaves one or two spots for Dorsett, Mitchell, and any rookies, and I don’t think Belichick will lose sleep over having to cut the #6 WR if the top 4 are that solid.

1 year sign if they decide to bring him in....32 yo banged up receiver heading to backside of his career.....worth a look still for right number

Jordy is also visiting the raiders so who knows about that report. Oh well.

Jordy Nelson is basically a RZ threat move TE at this point in his career....and I like it...but it always comes down to $$$$. I like everybody, but the Benjamins do the talking!

White Lightning??? o_O

This signing would quickly make me recover over losing DA

Bill shops at Dollar Tree, Ebay and garage sales/craigslist. Nelson is something you buy at Saks Fifth Avenue.

I don’t know about all this, can he rush the passer? Lolz

Anyways, I’d actually like getting him, I’ve seen him make some pretty cool plays, even tho I was rooting for them to lose. There’s something about a yellow and green uniform that kicks on my Tourette’s syndrome

Bill shops at Dollar Tree, Ebay and garage sales/craigslist. Nelson is something you buy at Saks Fifth Avenue.

Belichick prefers Dollar Palace, he can wear his hoodie there.

about-the-new-store-locating-on-op-lower-third-street-5349179.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye