PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Packers interview Jim Caldwell, Chuck Pagano for HC

Don’t see either as serious candidates. By next week I’m guessing the pack would’ve already asked permission to interview josh.

tenor.gif

Due diligence mixed in with some compliance with the Rooney Rule.

Pagano did okay given the talent he had, Caldwell’s record is actually quite good and was the OC of the Ravens when they won their last Super Bowl.

Neither are sexy names, but aren’t the worst hires they could make. I think Caldwell would be a solid hire for the Jets or Dolphins.

I'm no Joe Philban fan, but compared to those two he looks like the second coming of Vince Lombardi.

Caldwell might actually be a great fit for that team.
Because he would let Rodgers run the team or because he's a decent offensive coordinator?

Because he would let Rodgers run the team or because he's a decent offensive coordinator?

Because he's been able to work with multiple high quality QBs (Stafford, Manning), and to contain his ego enough to make the pairings work.

This is McDaniels Job if he wants it they are just doing due dilligence.
I'd also check out Zac Taylor in LA and Any coach affiliated with the Saints offense.

Pagano did okay given the talent he had, Caldwell’s record is actually quite good and was the OC of the Ravens when they won their last Super Bowl.

Neither are sexy names, but aren’t the worst hires they could make. I think Caldwell would be a solid hire for the Jets or Dolphins.

Caldwell would be an excellent hire for the jets or phins. An excellent hire for us.

Jim "where am at" Caldwell. I miss watching that guy look like a dude who is trying to figure out where he is when he wakes up after a bender the night before, for four quarters on Sundays.

Caldwell would be an excellent hire for the jets or phins. An excellent hire for us.
Why is he so bad? Nearly went 19-0 with the Colts and took Detroit to the playoffs twice. Was OC during the Ravens Super Bowl run with Flacco playing at an amazing level. I think he’d be a very solid hire and be a good coach for Darnold. He had Stafford playing well post Calvin Johnson.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back