PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other week 12 NFL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Browns not having OBJ is allowing the Ravens to stack the box tonight.

And, as I'm typing it, Collinsworth brings up OBJ's absence.

Browns need to sit Mayfield at some point. He's either too hurt to be effective or has completely regressed to a bottom 10 QB

Whelp. I’m done watching the game. Gotta give Baltimore credit, especially that defense. Division games have a chance to always be ugly regardless of how either team is playing leading into the game. The Ravens appear to be ready to seal this one up. There’s always next wk for that #1 seed!

Whelp. I’m done watching the game. Gotta give Baltimore credit, especially that defense. Division games have a chance to always be ugly regardless of how either team is playing leading into the game. The Ravens appear to be ready to seal this one up. There’s always next wk for that #1 seed!

Definitely, they had some huge losses via FA and preseason injuries. Figured they would take a major step back but somehow sitting as the 1 seed right now. I don't think they finish 1 but impressive nonetheless for them to be this competitive.

F*cking Browns are useless

Bad throw by mayfield. TE had separation and he threw behind and he had to slow down. Awful.

Only 25 years until the Browns get their next playoff win. What a pathetic franchise

One thing I’ve noticed about the browns is that if you stop there run game they can’t throw. They are not capable of setting up the run with the pass

If you only heard Collinsworth talking and didn't have visual for some reason, you'd have thought Lamar single handedly put up 55 points on the board. Man it was cringy to listen

If you only heard Collinsworth talking and didn't have visual for some reason, you'd have thought Lamar single handedly put up 55 points on the board. Man it was cringy to listen
He ran so fast before chucking up that prayer ball in the endzone!

How many different QBs along the way?

they have a heck of a decision on their hands pretty soon here. Either pay a middle of the pack at best qb a ton of money or start from scratch at the position

Thankfully, last year seems like it was a long time ago.

every time I see Harbawl's stupid face I wanna punch babies...how has his arrogance never been addressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes