Reaction score
Some good games this week
Pats Titans
Rams Packers
Bucs Colts
Steelers Bengals
Browns Ravens
Broncos Chargers

If Taylor can run on a defense like Tampa- Pats have their work cut out for them in a couple of weeks…

Last edited:
Hoping for bucs over colts, Broncos over chargers, and browns over ravens. Tough choice for Steelers-bengals but either losing will be good.

this is a big week for the rams, you’d think they really need this one to stop the bleeding

I would like to watch the bucs and colts but I have a hard time paying close attention to other games when the patriots are on.

Hoping for bucs over colts, Broncos over chargers, and browns over ravens. Tough choice for Steelers-bengals but either losing will be good.

this is a big week for the rams, you’d think they really need this one to stop the bleeding
Considering the Bengals are 6-4 ahead of the 5-4-1 Steelers, from what's best for the Patriots perspective I should cheer for Pittsburgh but that aint happenin. Bengals beat the Steelers 24-10 earlier this year so it would be a a nice year for the underdog Cincinnati Charlie Browns to effectively end the Steelers playoff chances.

Last edited:
Would love to see the "all in" Rams beat the Packers today, but i'm not remotely sold on them.

Considering the Bengals are 6-4 ahead of the 5-4-1 Steelers, from what's best for the Patriots perspective I should cheer for Pittsburgh but that aint happenin. Bengals beat the Steelers 24-10 earlier this year so it would be nice year for the underdog Cincinnati Charlie Browns to effectively end the Steelers playoff chances.

thats where my conundrum lies. A Steelers win is probably slightly better but they are incredibly hard to root for. As long as im not physically seeing tomlin skip around the sideline beating his chest it shouldn’t be too bad!

Would love to see the "all in" Rams beat the Packers today, but i'm not remotely sold on them.
I was hoping for a snow game in Green Bay but their weather will be much like Foxboro today.

I want all the NFC teams who are playing the AFC teams to win today !
I will be cheering for Dolphins HC Brian Flores to save his job and pound the sh%t out of Cam Newton and the Panthers.

I would like to watch the bucs and colts but I have a hard time paying close attention to other games when the patriots are on.

I will be flipping channels when there are breaks in the Pats game. Part of me wants the Bucs to go down. It would make the Pats-Colts game even bigger.

Zach Wilson back for the Jete. Need him at least for the Bills game.

Congrats to Randy Moss, his son TE Thaddeus is getting his first NFL start today for the Bengals

Was he even drafted? He was great at LSU but apparently never projected to be a good pro.

Was he even drafted? He was great at LSU but apparently never projected to be a good pro.
Undrafted and was signed by the WTF's in 2020 after turning down the Patriots and Bengals. Stashed on IR for a year and then waived in 2021 and claimed by the Bengals.

Colts D is shutting down tampa in quarter 1, 3-0 still. , Tampa's D is holding up pretty well at least so hopefully they get it going eventually. Bengals are taking it to Pittsburgh 17-3 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News