PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other preseason games - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Matty P is fired would he opt to go back to the Pats?

Last edited:
Cleveland just lost their chance to go 23-0.

Just read on a web site called Pro Football Network that the entire Dolphins roster is available in trade.
Do we send a 7th for Dwayne Allen?

Just read on a web site called Pro Football Network that the entire Dolphins roster is available in trade.
Do we send a 7th for Dwayne Allen?
That’s the site that employs the the clown who says Edelman is on the trade block.

A picture speaks a thousand words:

image.jpg

one thing I noticed watching a few clips of team's back up QB's is that there are GREAT catches being made by other team's WR's by back ups who are going to be playing in the XFL next spring. Truly acrobatic grabs.

It only confirms to me that the talent market in WR's is HUGE. I am never worrying about getting quality WR help ever. I love Meyers, but if he were let go for some reason, I'd no longer sweat it, because there will be other guys out there that can do something similar. The WR talent pool is far greater than any other position in football.

I think whats more relevant -- especially with the McD offense -- to pay attention to is not the circus grabs and whatnot but how WRs set themselves up for success against coverage already at the LOS with their foot work, how well they run routes and how quickly they can get in and out of their breaks.

From all of that I have been really impressed with Meyers even if his debut with Brady during a (somewhat) real game looked a bit flat against the Panthers. From what we have heard from the beat he looks pretty dependable in practice.

...They have tremendous talent all over the F7. Sheldon, Myles, Ogun, OV, Avery, Wilson, Kirksey, Schobert is pretty f'n good...
Until further notice, I still would've drafted Genard Avery ahead of JaWhaun Bentley.

I will be shocked if he’s still the coach next offseason.
Will Matt P be fired if the Lions go...
A lackluster 5-11?
9-7 but miss the playoffs?
11-5 and lose the wildcard game handily?
Win a playoff game?

I’d guess playoffs or bust for Matt. He doesn’t have many fans it seems.

Any Pat Fans trolling the PFT story on Josh Allen?
A couple of posters claim someday he will be a legend and one of the best QB's of all time.

Until further notice, I still would've drafted Genard Avery ahead of JaWhaun Bentley.

Compared to what you said about Bentley at the time, that's practically a standing ovation! :) Your assessment of his utter worthlessness was memorable, even by your standards.

I’d guess playoffs or bust for Matt. He doesn’t have many fans it seems.

As long as the season is not a total catastrophe and Bob Quinn remains GM in Detroit my feeling is that Patricia will get another year.

After a 3 for 13 35 yard first half do you think the Vikings are regreting guaranteeing Kirk Cousins 84 million contract?

After a 3 for 13 35 yard first half do you think the Vikings are regreting guaranteeing Kirk Cousins 84 million contract?
MIN regretted that decision the moment they signed him.

Anyone just watching knew Kirk Cousins doesn't have that it factor. He's just not a winner. I don't know what Case Keenum was asking for but if it was much cheaper than what Kirk got I would have taken it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back