PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other preseason games - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles look like dogs*it getting pummeled by Ravens backup Trace McSorley of PSU infamy. He may be another guy who is better in the pros that college...... They think Wentz can just pop up in the regular season with no live action and hit the ground running?? Okay, let's see how that goes...

Guess who looked good as Oakland's backup, leading them on a game winning drive for a FG?? Nathan Peterman following up his 8-8 against Arizona. Maybe a chance of scenery getting out of Buf did him well.......Then again he looked great last preseason too.....

And preseason week 3 is underway:

The NFL - Winnipeg experiment had a clown car full of coaches and players and still only 21,000 showed up. They reduced the field to 80 yards due to poor field conditions.

In Foxborough, Cam Newton got hurt on a play where he should have thrown the ball away. He is an idiot. What's he doing trying to evade a disintegrating pocket in a preseason game. The Panthers offensive line was horrendous.

In Philadelphia, the game was prematurely ended due to lightning.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...g-with-nfl-preseason-one-night/?noredirect=on

Oakland is used to playing on a Baseball field..that field in Canada was like a vacation for them.

But what doesn't Rodgers ***** about?

Just when you thought the NFL preseason couldn’t be a bigger joke, the field conditions have led them to play on an 80 yard field. The 10 yard line is the end zone.

"Roger's doing a great job" o_O

Lol surprise surprise..

All the smart Fin fans want the Vet

Josh Allen looks like Brady said Bills fans. Hah!

I've been talking up the Browns before it was cool. Now everyone hates them. Idk they're gonna be so much fun.

Their defense got rid of Gregg Williams who is a joke. They have tremendous talent all over the F7. Sheldon, Myles, Ogun, OV, Avery, Wilson, Kirksey, Schobert is pretty f'n good.

I want Brady/Baker AFCCG trash talk

Not sure you can win by fumbling Beasleyo_O

Danny "Playoff" Amendola! Love that guy!

Nice seeing Amendola punishing an AFC East team again

Lol Josh Allen with an idiotic INT. Throw it away. He's lucky he didn't get hit from behind which is what usually happens when you drift backwards like that. Lucky with the roughing the passer though. Dumbass move by 52. Blame Aaron Rodgers for all that of course.

These Lions are a disaster. Two awful personal fouls and an unsportsmanlike conduct in the last few minutes.

Josh Allen looks like Brady said Bills fans. Hah!
Searched Josh Allen and the first name comes up is
Jaguars 1st round draft pick.
I did finally find the right Allen and I have to admit they could pass as relatives as their both 6'5 and born in California.

Searched Josh Allen and the first name comes up is
Jaguars 1st round draft pick.
I did finally find the right Allen and I have to admit they could pass as relatives as their both 6'5 and born in California.
I read he balled last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye