PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other preseason games - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Cleveland is ahead 9-0 in TB the stats are pretty underwhelming. Baker 9 for 22 65 yards and Kareem Hunt 6 rushes for 13 yards.

The Buccaneers are absolutely ****ing retched. Wow. They're on 0-16 alert.

Another tight end takes out Tre'davious White. Ok not really. But he got hurt covering Jesse James.

I read he balled last night.[/QUOTE
I just read that too, Buck and Aikman were singing his praises all night and criticizing teams that passed on him. He beat some guy named Dwayne Allen badly.

Fat man Anderson broke that tackle like he was trying to get away from a fat chick!:eek:

Nice knowing either the Jets or Bills will be 0-1 after week 1.

LB Roberts for TE Hockenson straight up :D

Never going to happen :(

Funny game thread at 2 Bills Drive.
Through the first 10 pages of a 42 page thread they have mentioned their need for a punter at least 20 times and Ryan Allen's name about 10 times.
A poster asked is Ryan Allen on Pegula's jet yet.
A poster replied no, he stopped at Chung's house and is running to Buffalo.

Although Cleveland is ahead 9-0 in TB the stats are pretty underwhelming. Baker 9 for 22 65 yards and Kareem Hunt 6 rushes for 13 yards.
Their defense is legit.

Matty P has problems. His team is undisciplined and he looks totally disengaged to me. Wonder how long he will last in Detroit

Through the next 10 pages Bills fans spent 4 pages complaining what a horrible INT Allen threw eventhough it was nullified by roughing the passer call. Some then said it was about time they benefited from the Brady rule on RTP.
Amendola was given a few hate posts and one was based on jealousy because Danny is supposely boffing GMF's Kay Adams.

Last edited:
Through the next 10 pages Bills fans spent 4 pages complaining what a horrible INT Allen threw eventhough it was nullified by roughing the passer call. Some then said it was about time tbey benefited from the Brady rule on RTP.
Amendola was given a few hate posts and one was based on jealousy because Danny is supposely boffing GMF's Kay Adams.
Poor Bills fans have been so traumatized by the Pats beatdowns that they blame everything on the Patriots. The penalty enforced was the Aaron Rodgers rule.

Last edited:
Poor Bills fans has been so traumatized by the Pats beatdowns that they blame everything on the Patriots. The penalty enforced was the Aaron Rodgers rule.
Poor Bills fans can't even get away from the Pats on national TV as Gumble and Fouts do a 5 minute Pats tribute as they scramble for their mute button on the remote.

Hey Micah, you were 6-10 you deserve to be overlooked.

Back-up QB Matt Barkley is now 12-14 142 1 Td.
I will have to revisit 2 Bills drive to see if there is now a QB controversy.

one thing I noticed watching a few clips of team's back up QB's is that there are GREAT catches being made by other team's WR's by back ups who are going to be playing in the XFL next spring. Truly acrobatic grabs.

It only confirms to me that the talent market in WR's is HUGE. I am never worrying about getting quality WR help ever. I love Meyers, but if he were let go for some reason, I'd no longer sweat it, because there will be other guys out there that can do something similar. The WR talent pool is far greater than any other position in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News