PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other preseason games - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikings kicker they got from the ratbirds is 0 for 2 on field goals?

After a 3 for 13 35 yard first half do you think the Vikings are regreting guaranteeing Kirk Cousins 84 million contract?

I see a lot of that.
Whatever Jameis Winston is making is too much.
Dak Prescott thinks he's worth 40 million a year. Ha!
Hate to say it, but it appears that we dodged a bullet with JG.
I'm not sold on Baker Mayfield yet either.
And the guy from the Lions is no bargain.
I probably left out a few more but I'm tired.
Sure, not everyone can be lucky enough to have Tom Brady as a QB, but you'd think that the talent level would be better.

I see a lot of that.
Whatever Jameis Winston is making is too much.
Dak Prescott thinks he's worth 40 million a year. Ha!
Hate to say it, but it appears that we dodged a bullet with JG.
I'm not sold on Baker Mayfield yet either.
And the guy from the Lions is no bargain.
I probably left out a few more but I'm tired.
Sure, not everyone can be lucky enough to have Tom Brady as a QB, but you'd think that the talent level would be better.
Come on! We haven't seen jack yet. Jimmy G tore his ACL. It'll take some time for him to have confidence. Let's not forget Jimmy G was leading a comeback against the Chiefs until he tore his ACL.

The Cardinals broadcast of today's game kept *****ing about Kyler Murray's clapping motion being the same as other QB's. I wasn't really paying attention to it, were they right? Did Kyler get flagged again for it today?

Come on! We haven't seen jack yet. Jimmy G tore his ACL. It'll take some time for him to have confidence. Let's not forget Jimmy G was leading a comeback against the Chiefs until he tore his ACL.

I hope you're correct that JG can come around.

The Cardinals broadcast of today's game kept *****ing about Kyler Murray's clapping motion being the same as other QB's. I wasn't really paying attention to it, were they right? Did Kyler get flagged again for it today?
I actually didn’t even catch the game. Sry bruh.

No, Kyler was not flagged today. However his back-up Hundley was called twice for false starts supposely for moving his leg.

Texans might be in the market for a RB

No, Kyler was not flagged today. However his back-up Hundley was called twice for false starts supposely for moving his leg.
Ah! So that's what that was all about.

I was checking out Saints MB to see if Brees will play a lot tonight against the Jets but no info.
After reading their game thread I saw that 35 of the first 40 posters had to type who dat in their posts.
It led me to wonder do Pat fans need to come up with their own catchphrase?

Just checked out NFL scoreboard and saw Dallas up 17-0 and said Dak must be off to a hot start. Checked his stats and he's 2 for 5 22 yards.

Saints receive and quickly march down the field and score with a 19 yard TD from Brees to Thomas.
Back come the playoff bound Jets and Montgomery fumbles the ball away on first down.

Update Brees seeing not much of a opponet on the field heads to the bench as Bridgewater is in.

Old friend Harvey Langi is on the Jets. Poor guy. First the car accident and now that.

I was checking out Saints MB to see if Brees will play a lot tonight against the Jets but no info.
After reading their game thread I saw that 35 of the first 40 posters had to type who dat in their posts.
It led me to wonder do Pat fans need to come up with their own catchphrase?
Saintsreport is a cesspool. Bunch of Pats haters on that board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back