PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 1 thread

Chandler Jones with a strip sack of Tannehill for a Cardinals TD
Cards built a pretty good team, but I don't see them doing much in that stacked division. Shame cause by all rights they should be in the playoffs, but it will be a tough road.

Jets lost their punter. Leg rolled up. Credit for that to their special teamer. Seems like a Jets thing to do.

I like RedZone because of the variety of game action you see, but Hanson is very annoying.

Bills with a huge kick return looks like they’re gonna take the lead early on Pitt
Remembering fondly that conversation we had on this board last week about how Special Teams plays are a thing of the past and why does Bill have so many ST binkies.

Insane catch by Lockett. Wow.

I like RedZone because of the variety of game action you see, but Hanson is very annoying.

It good when there isn't a single game you particularly care about.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Murray would be a bust without Hopkins.

Big Ben looks terrible

Murray TD to Hopkins... eye popping catch

The Falcons are using Cordarrelle Patterson as a full running back and he still has that juice. He should have been a running back his entire career.

Lawrence with a dime on the run. I really want to see him succeed, but it's going to be tough with that team.

He's not the best but it could be a lot worse I think. I'd love to have a really straight-laced announcer that just gives you the details but obviously that's not good for sales to the general population lol

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Jags miss FG wide left.

Kyle Pitts getting some plays for the Falcons

Allen can get rattled. He threw the ball at a Chiefs player last January….

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back