PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 1 thread

Night night Buffalo!

Reactions: sb1
Any one want to take action on this scenario.

I'll take Cousins to get this game within in one score. And keep it there until the last drive, he will then proceed to drive his team down the field, looking like he will lead them to the game winning score....only to throw a game ending pick.

Anyone?

Tannehill has no pocket presence
He's never had it. It's why he can't play without the RB forcing the full sellouts of the defense, and allowing play action passing to rule the day.
This is what I mean when I say him & Goff for example aren't pocket passers. I get why that comes off weird to say but without PA/creative run game they are toast.

I thought Goff would be a lot better but he's been stagnant in terms of development. He had a lot more ability to work off as a QB and just never progressed at all.

Mekhi Becton down on the turf in a lot of pain
Best prayers for a speedy recovery to Becton . . . but zero sympathy for the JEST.

Pitt couldn't do anything on offense the 1st half, looked down and out....nice to see the Bill's losing, I must admit

Steelers defense seems to be wearing down. Hold on for 10 minutes for fsakes.

Lawrence with a. 40 yard strike TD. Great throw!

Don’t put it past the Texans to blow this lead. They are bad
“In a world…. where two bad teams vie for a single win… BAD VS BAD. In theatres Sept 12…”

Bad run defense

Looks like Steelers will have to answer this

This is what I mean when I say him & Goff for example aren't pocket passers. I get why that comes off weird to say but without PA/creative run game they are toast.

I thought Goff would be a lot better but he's been stagnant in terms of development. He had a lot more ability to work off as a QB and just never progressed at all.
But you misunderstand what it is to be a pocket passer when you make that argument. That's the problem. It's not about how good a player is at the style. It's about the style the player has.

Dang… that close to a fumble recovery for the Steelers

Feel greasy enough rooting for the Steelers..but what a big kick in the face it’d be if they p*ss this away

Impressive drive. Good stand by Pitt there.

NFCW teams putting up points today.

19-8 Carolina

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back