PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 1 thread

Fitzmagic out with a hip. 38 years old with 7 kids, those hips have taken a beating (or have been overused).
There better be a good reason why he has that many kids.

Pittsburgh HC looks silly with that hat on. I know if you zoom in, it is the Steelers logo with black stitching on a black background, but since all the stitching is black, it looks like he is just wearing a yellow circle on his forehead.

Ben is done - great career though

Heinicke should be the Redskins' starter.

Pittsburgh HC looks silly with that hat on. I know if you zoom in, it is the Steelers logo with black stitching on a black background, but since all the stitching is black, it looks like he is just wearing a yellow circle on his forehead.
Yeah when I first turned it on I wondered why the Oregon Ducks changed their colors...were playing in the NFL...etc, etc

Ben is done - great career though

It's time that his wife needs some HGH from the Guyer Insittute....I'll text her Ashley Manning's number. Women's HGH requirements (from sports doctors) are no else's business.

Robbie Gould slips and falls doing the practice kick. Misses the FG.

A lot of my old unit at the 911th Airlift Wing at that Pittsburgh event they just highlighted...as much as I'm not a Steeler fan - they do a lot for veterans and active duty military.

No reason to see a repeat of the Pats struggling to beat the Jets from last year. They should curb stomp them if they really have playoff aspirations.

This Steelers-Bills game sucks

Allen’s accuracy looks off. Week 1 though

Wilson just Cam’ed a 5 yard pass. :D

Bungles looking good, Burrow is legit

33 minutes of professional playtime and Im ready to call Zach Wilson a bust

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back