PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - World Cup 2018 Thread

A
lmfao

I've never ignored anyone on this site. It's just a dumb gag title.
Anyway,if "shut up" is your favourite phrase we're done so called "discussion".

And last chance for my team Poland. They have to beat Colombia but if they play like with Senegal it will be the end of the tournament adventure. Go Poland!

Polski?

Was hoping to get out the boozer for the England game but stuck at home instead.

The mighty three lions are the first game of the day, playing Panama, for the first time ever. A win would see them through to the knockout stages.

What's a boozer?

He is a drunk over here.

Why not:) but I think it is a bit offensive to use my mother tongue language being misunderstood to the majority.

I went 14-2 on picks this round making me 24-8 overall. I'd say "not bad" but honestly that just reflects how predictable this cup has been, not that I made any good guesses. Well, the Japan|Senegal draw was a good guess I suppose. Hoping for a lot of surprises in round 3, things no one has been predicting. At least for the sake of competitiveness.

I went 14-2 on picks this round making me 24-8 overall. I'd say "not bad" but honestly that just reflects how predictable this cup has been, not that I made any good guesses. Well, the Japan|Senegal draw was a good guess I suppose. Hoping for a lot of surprises in round 3, things no one has been predicting. At least for the sake of competitiveness.

I don't even know the teams or players but I watched more soccer this cup than years past.

I'm trying to be a fan at least.

A

Anyway,if "shut up" is your favourite phrase we're done so called "discussion".

Well, I thought we were just joking around but I guess you're an actual twat.

If so I apologize I couldn't carry the conversational torch after you started this off with "poor you".

Are you putting money down? I don't know how betting on soccer would even work, is it all moneyline?

If so I apologize I couldn't carry the conversational torch after you started this off with "poor you".
After my post about my team you have known very well that the referee in Germany and Sweden game was Polish. It is hard to predict what is a sarcasm or not via the internet. Maybe I misinterpreted your words but calling me a "twat" not knowing me at all it is another proof we are not on the same page.

Jeśli chcesz,to nie ma sprawy,

Of course I can but what is the reason I should speak to you in polish?

None. I know about 5 words and its all food.

My last name is Duda. Like your president.

After my post about my team you have known very well that the referee in Germany and Sweden game was Polish. It is hard to predict what is a sarcasm or not via the internet. Maybe I misinterpreted your words but calling me a "twat" not knowing me at all it is another proof we are not on the same page.

I didn't read your post, I'm not following this thread avidly. Nationality of the refs doesn't matter to me and I'm not sure why it should.

It was tongue and cheek soccer talk.

I don't know them.

Do they play soccer?

Unless my memory fails it means big **** and tiny ****y.

For 3 years my best friend at work was a Polish dude. I would try to insult him using google translate and I called him pantofelki which I thought meant something else but he said, iirc, meant Potato Slippers. We called each other pantofelki for forever after that.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back