PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - World Cup 2018 Thread

And last chance for my team Poland. They have to beat Colombia but if they play like with Senegal it will be the end of the tournament adventure. Go Poland!

Japan plays smart, Senegal plays organised. This is a really good match. Both are pretty fast, despite the fact Senegal has a clear size advantage they're just about equal on speed. The play on Japan's goal was very quick.
I think Senegal is all-around the better team but Japan has a shot at surviving at the very least because they can outsmart their opponents. I wish both well in this tournament. Both have had small success that I would be delighted to see grow here.

So England & Belgium are now tied in 3 categories, if they draw Thurs then how is the tie breaker decided in that case?
Firstly points then number of goals are decisive.

And last chance for my team Poland. They have to beat Colombia but if they play like with Senegal it will be the end of the tournament adventure. Go Poland!

Its not over if they draw

Also, England & Belgium both have (+6) Goal differential, both have scored 8 goals, and both have allowed 2 goals. What's the tie breaker after these?

Its not over if they draw

Also, England & Belgium both have (+6) Goal differential, both have scored 8 goals, and both have allowed 2 goals. What's the tie breaker after these?

Team that received the least cards takes first.

Ahh. That seems fair. Not sure I've ever seen a situation that was that close in the WC, at least not as long as I've watched. This is new to me.

Still Belgium will probably win lol

Team that received the least cards takes first.
Prior to that factor it is direct game with the team with identical results. Then they are cards

Go Colombia! Rooting for my South American neighbors. Do or die for both teams.

I have a soft spot for Colombia. A lot of their players have come thru the Portuguese league.

Huge fan of Falcao and James Rodriguez.

Well deserved goal from Colombia. They’ve been dominating.

1-0 Colombia, lovely cross by Rodriguez to find Yerry Mina who nods passed Sczeczny.

Well deserved goal from Colombia. They’ve been dominating.

Absolutely. It seems the teams that have played without fear and with abandon have been rewarded so far this tournament.

If there is an African team with any chance of going far is Senegal. By far the best and most organized team in the continent
I like their coach’s style

2-0 Colombia. Goal from Falcao!

Amped for him. One of my fav players in the tournament. He’s been a monster all game.

3-0!!!

What a pass from James!!!!

Well deserved win for Colombia.

From start to finish they were just dominate.

Excellent performances from Falcao and James!

Congratulations to Colombia. They deserved to win. Much better team tonight than mine.

I'm still angry about the ref job on Sweden.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back