PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Will the Cardinals go 17-0?

Why does everyone think they'll kill the Packers?

Very good team, but no. They should hope not anyway. 07 Pats couldn't get 20-0, don't see them going 21-0.
07 Patriots were going for 19-0.

16-0 in the regular season.

3 playoff games.

Arizona is fun to watch but it would suck if a pathetic sports market like that won the championship.

It's why I don't mind if a team like Buffalo, Baltimore, Packers, or Dallas won the SB.

Those teams have passionate fans.

Wilson might be the spoiler who determines the NFC’s top seed. He’ll be back dor the Packers, Cardinals (twice), and Rams.

I really hate this 1-7 playoff format where there’s only one bye. Two byes, plus HFA, is much more interesting.

Arizona is fun to watch but it would suck if a pathetic sports market like that won the championship.

It's why I don't mind if a team like Buffalo, Baltimore, Packers, or Dallas won the SB.

Those teams have passionate fans.
The small markets have their die hards. I usually root for them and against the big markets when Pats aren't involved.

I'd love for @Deus Irae to be right and for Arizona to embarrass Rogers this week. I do think if that happens, people within the media might start talking about it. But save for the 49ers - I don't know when their first loss after this week might happen. It's not exactly a strong schedule they're up against until quite a while from now, and they've got a lot of them at home.
Just a note of explanation for my position, in case you missed the news:

Packers wide receiver Davante Adams has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list....

...it’s still at least in theory possible for him to test negative on Tuesday and Wednesday and play on Thursday night against the Cardinals. But realistically, that seems unlikely. Players who have gone on the list have almost always been on it for at least a week.

Packers put Davante Adams on COVID-19 reserve list - ProFootballTalk

Reactions: Ian
I don't think it will be a blowout, but I'll take the Cards in this one at home.

Kind of like Kansas City, Missouri? Lol.
I'm referring to the fanbases.

Not the teams themselves.

Chiefs fans filled the building during some rough years.

I thought that too, but they've got this one at home, same with the Rams. That's why I said Dallas - that one is on the road.
Yeah, Jerruh will do something like grease the field or have his cheerleaders go topless to distract Murray.

• Ha Ha
It's not the toughest run, but the "weak" teams on that schedule are teams that can pull out a W against the best of em randomly. Colts, potentially Panthers, Seahawks.... All teams you can't immediately write off either.

It's not the toughest run, but the "weak" teams on that schedule are teams that can pull out a W against the best of em randomly. Colts, potentially Panthers, Seahawks.... All teams you can't immediately write off either.
The Colts are a legitimate playoff contender and, if Wentz continues to play well, might be one of the better teams in the AFC.

The Colts are a legitimate playoff contender and, if Wentz continues to play well, might be one of the better teams in the AFC.
I probably agree with you but it's also hard to imagine when you see plays like last night when Wentz basically lobbed it to a defender. Add in his injury history....

They won’t go 17-0. Within their division are three teams that could beat them.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back