PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Which team do you want to win this season?

Well, it's MY rule. ;) I would hate to see another team in the Pats' division get a leg up on starting a dynasty.
mcdermott is too awful for that to turn into sustained success. give joshie one cuz he's a good guy, haha

1) 49ers - Was very close with cousins in the Bay area in the late 80s, so my 2nd loyalty will always be with them barring döuchebaggery.
2) Lions - This was my 1st reaction. I've always liked Campbell since he coached the Senior Bowl a few years ago. Plus ultimate underdog.
3) Texans
4) Bills - It'd certainly light a fire to the Pats org if this happened. Plus JA's just unhateable as a person except for those few times as a teen he was a more on which pretty much everyone can relate to.

You would be OK with Buffalo or Baltimore winning?
Of course
Buffalo's is like a little brother from the division not much disdain towards them at least for me
Baltimore is whatever now that Lewis and Suggs are gone
Chiefs winning would be the worst

No Queefs, No Iggles, No Squealers, and above all NO stinking Ratbirds. Fine with anyone else. Though if Houston wins it after we didn't even bother interviewing Slowik, that's going to sting a bit.
Man... that's a good point. How much is it Slowik or Stroud? Or is it just...

200w.gif

Here’s my order

1. 49ers (Brock Purdy is a fellow ISU alum)
2. Lions
3. Bucs
4. Texans
5. Bills
6. Steelers
7. Eagles
8. Ravens
9. Packers
10. Chiefs

Note: huge gap between these teams. I’m pulling for the top 4. I’m kinda neutral on Buffalo (they’re a far lesser of evils for me) and I’m rooting heavy against the bottom 5.

Lions. Not Chiefs or Eagles or Buffalo.

Packers are fun AF to watch. A young scrappy team.

Packers are fun AF to watch. A young scrappy team.
Never liked Green Bay themselves. Something about them is extremely annoying.

I guess I would get a major kick out of them getting to the Super Bowl the moment Rodgers leaves, though. Would make Rodgers look like such a dope, lmao.

I guess I would get a major kick out of them getting to the Super Bowl the moment Rodgers leaves, though. Would make Rodgers look like such a dope, lmao.
Might have something to do with their QB being a great annoyance for like 25 years straight (Favre and Rodgers)

Without those 2 guys GB doesn't bother me.

anyone but KC. idgaf if BUF wins. if they do then good for them. they won’t be a dynasty or anything so no need to worry about that. I don’t have anywhere near the hate for them as I do NYJ or MIA. maybe it’s because of how many times Brady bent them over and ****ed them during the dynasty years

I’m thinking watching Buffalo lose a 5th superbowl may be watch worthy. I’ll probably invest in a straight jacket or body bag company 2 weeks before the game.

Well, it's MY rule. ;) I would hate to see another team in the Pats' division get a leg up on starting a dynasty.
Not to get too deep here but my dad told me when I was growing up that if you want to have the tallest building then build it. Don't hope for the tallest ones to fall down so the yours will be taller. Any way I was hoping for the Bengals. I don't want the Ravens because of Harbawl. I don't want the Chiefs mostly because of the irrational worship and anointing Mahomes gets as the GOAT and the team as a dynasty so early. The Bills, yes I was a fan of Kelly and routed for them. In rural Vermont(60s) we never got any local Patriots broacast(TV or radio). Everything was Giants coverage. I don't like Bills Mafia. They've acted like they're entitled even when the Bills sucked. I do like Josh Allen. I would be fine if they represented the AFC. The NFC, first the Lions, then the 49's

And why is it the Lions?

So much drama going on here, we can almost forget there is a playoff thing happening.

Who are you supporting for championshinp run? Surely there is a preference in your hearts for one of the remaining teams.

Why the lions for me?... Never won before, first Playoff victory in 23 years, a QB that has a proven to have a winner mentality (he was discarded before, went to the wasteland and helped turned the team around) and a coach who, for all appereances, seem to be a genuinely good guy, strong defense and a team that was built from nothing. AND they have the same colours as ours, pretty much

Tell me, let's ignore all the noise surrounding the Pats, it's going to be a looooooong offseason, so let's start the change by being positives ourselves. But if you want to say who you least want to win, it's okay too.
It's been 32 years, not 23. Lions all the way

1): Lions
2): Texans
3): Buccaneers
4): 49ers
5): Bills
6): Packers
7): Ravens
8): Eagles
9): Chiefs
10): Steelers

Lions.
1. they've been so bad for so long
2. they've never won
3. they have a cool logo
4. Billy Sims was a great player

but I think it will be the 49ers vs the Ravens.

It was the Rodgers stench for me, personally. Now that he's gone, I like how they've been a fight-to-the-burger team. And to your point, I'd love to see them win without Rodgers lmao.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back