PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Which team do you want to win this season?

1st choice) Lions (Do it for Barry!)
2nd choice) Texans (In memory of letterman jackets)

Until tonight it was the Lions for me. Still would like to see them complete the turnaround from their winless season and long playoff drought.

But after watching Tampa Bay beat Philly tonight I’m thinking I’d like to see them go all the way, just to prove it wasn’t TB12 that carried them, but vice versa. Having Baker Mayfield QB them to the Super Bowl win would be a good data point for those arguing a stellar QB is necessary.

I have a gut feeling KC wins by at least ten in Buffalo. And never again can the Bills say they didn't have HFA or the weather behind them. They are out of excuses now. Chiefs look to be hitting their stride again too. And the pressure is on Buffalo to win. KC has their titles and beat Buffalo twice already.

I think people are going to be surprised at the Texans/Ravens game. I am not predicting a Texans win. But I have a feeling it will go down to the wire.

The HC with the most to prove is Shanahan. For all of the compliments and his offensive system, it has not produced a title. There is zero reason for them not to get to the SB with these NFC opponents left. If it doesn't happen this year, it may never happen for him. I think it's time he wins a title before being
annointed the next elite HC.

I have a gut feeling KC wins by at least ten in Buffalo. And never again can the Bills say they didn't have HFA or the weather behind them. They are out of excuses now. Chiefs look to be hitting their stride again too. And the pressure is on Buffalo to win. KC has their titles and beat Buffalo twice already.

I think people are going to be surprised at the Texans/Ravens game. I am not predicting a Texans win. But I have a feeling it will go down to the wire.

The HC with the most to prove is Shanahan. For all of the compliments and his offensive system, it has not produced a title. There is zero reason for them not to get to the SB with these NFC opponents left. If it doesn't happen this year, it may never happen for him. I think it's time he wins a title before being
annointed the next elite HC.

**** you, scum.

My post above about Nick Wright? Applies to you too.

I will admit to being entertained by Nick Wright.

Sure, he's a homer for the Chiefs. But I'm a homer for the Pats, so I get it.

I like him with Wildes and Broussard. And it's cool he does a show with his kid... and his wife too, from time to time.

Yeah... I like Nick.

giphy.gif

;)

Tampa Bay Bucs all the way!!! We spend a lot of time in Tampa and the Bucs are my second favorite team (distant favorite but still there!). I can think that in reality SF should win it all….if not Baltimore

Not really rooting for anybody. But the Lions obviously would be a feel good story.

The Bills getting to the big day only to get left at the alter again would be glorious.

Tampa would be cool. Bakers redemption. I can see them beating the Lions but can't envisioning them beating the 49ers. Now if we have a 1996 scenario where GB offs the 49ers somehow. I could see them winning at home to go to the SB.

Houston would be cool just because of the whole rookie QB thing. And Stroud seems like a really high character kid who gets it. Nice to see that mixed with outstanding talent.

GB would be cool. Post Rodgers, first 7th seed etc...

49ers I would usually root against, but that is a high quality team and hard to root against Purdy and his story. Along with McCarthy. But I ****ing despise anyone with the last name Shannahan. So consider me torn.

**** the Ravens and **** the Chiefs.And **** the Bills if they get to the SB.

I was going to say the lions but I think I'm leaning towards the Packers. They just look right.

I put $100 on the Lions to win the Super Bowl back in August, so that's my favorite from a personal standpoint, but I'd be good with Houston too. After that, it's anyone but the Ravens or Chiefs.

I wanted Cleveland most of all but they went poof.

1 - Buffalo
2 - Houston
3 - Detroit
4 - TB
5 - GB

I can't believe there are Pats fans who could root for the Ratbirds. They must have very short memories.
If KC wins they'll be officially a dynasty and if SF wins they'll tie the Pats with 6 titles. No thanks on both counts.

**** you, scum.

My post above about Nick Wright? Applies to you too.
If you need help let me know. I have a friend who has a great idea on how to kill someone.

Give him a drug that paralyzes him.
Lay him down on his back and sit on him as he stares at you.
Carefully slice open his chest and gently take out his heart so he can see you holding it.
Then clap your hands together and let him see you squash it.

I never did mess too much with that friend after he told me that. :eek:

If you need help let me know. I have a friend who has a great idea on how to kill someone.

Give him a drug that paralyzes him.
Lay him down on his back and sit on him as he stares at you.
Carefully slice open his chest and gently take out his heart so he can see you holding it.
Then clap your hands together and let him see you squash it.

I never did mess too much with that friend after he told me that. :eek:
giphy.gif

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3