PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: What’s the Weirdest Patriots Memorbilia That You Own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have cuff links made out of the seats at old Foxborough stadium. That’s a pretty odd piece of memorabilia to own. I’m still not really sure what I should do with them. They’re impractical to use as cuff links and I’m not a big cuff links guy, anyway. I keep saying that I’m going to put them in a display case or something and just haven’t got around to it.

Now this isn't WEIRD, but I am most proud of this collection of championship locker room caps:

hats.jpg

Note: I have two more caps not in the picture (2017 AFCE and 2017 AFCC caps).

Now this isn't WEIRD, but I am most proud of this collection of championship locker room caps:

hats.jpg

I was at a Jete fans house the other day and he showed me his collection.

upload_2018-11-16_18-50-57.png

I have 2 plastic mugs I got at preseason practice for the 2002 season that say "CMGI Field" on them

Last edited:
I have that Wheaties box too including the probably rancid flakes of corn still inside it.
I have the 01 Wheaties box lol. still full of Wheaties. I also have one with Papi and one with Josh Beckett. and the 08 Celtics with Garnett on the front.

Last edited:

hats.jpg

impressive I must say. I collect championship hats only. from all of the Boston big four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back