PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: WFAN rant on Jets loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
love that rant. it was......wonderful ! their pain brings me great comfort and joy.

Re: WFAN rant on Jets loss

living in texas and not hearing these accents on a regular basis, it sounds like im listening to an SNL skit or something
What are you talking about? All Americans have funny accents...... :p

Gotta admit that the FAN crew made more sense and talked more football than either Boston station typically does. Sad.

I will probably Burn in Hell for thinking that, or at least have to spend a long time in Purgatory watching the Patriots losing seasons time and again.

Joe B on the fan is a real Fan as FTW points out he has been a season ticket holder back when he worked driving a truck for UPS a regular blue collar fan.

You should hear him when he goes off on the Mets.

Wish i could have made it through the rant... but the NY accents make me grind my teeth. I just cant take it.

Anyone know if there is a transcript of it? (seriously)

Gotta admit that the FAN crew made more sense and talked more football than either Boston station typically does. Sad.

I will probably Burn in Hell for thinking that, or at least have to spend a long time in Purgatory watching the Patriots losing seasons time and again.

The FAN has some good stuff. You just have to accept that there will be a major slant towards New York items.

tremendous clip.. I happen to agree with 99% of Beningo's pro Jet points too...just fascinating radio

That was fantastic. Thanks for the link.

Wish i could have made it through the rant... but the NY accents make me grind my teeth. I just cant take it.

Anyone know if there is a transcript of it? (seriously)

not sure but the transcripts wont be as much fun i would think

I'll have to bookmark that link to listen to on Nov 23rd :)

Great rant. For a New Jersey Green Beans loss, you couldn't have scripted the game any better. Miami could do NOTHING offensively and they still won. I cannot imagine life as a Green Beans fan. I'm actually surprised no one jumped off the top of the stadium after that one. :singing:

Here's one of my favorite Jets rants of all time. From usenet Jets board in 2004 after we had qualified for the SB. I wonder what this guy is thinking about sexy wrecksy right about now:

Did he buy his PSL when the Jets won the week 2 SB?
I remember reading that rant a few years ago, i agree it is the best. Also klecko say the Pats are the door mat of the NFL, no obviously the jets are.

Here's one of my favorite Jets rants of all time. From usenet Jets board in 2004 after we had qualified for the SB. I

Ah, the days of EOTYNGAs and roses... :D

Wow, this is truly entertaining radio. This, friends, is why sports talk radio was invented.

Just went to the NYPost section, from what i saw only one little story about the rats buried almost al the way down the colum. No more chest pounding.

Just went to the NYPost section, from what i saw only one little story about the rats buried almost al the way down the colum. No more chest pounding.

It's their bye week.

That just made my day. Can't wait to hear it two weeks from now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore