SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Giants
Thu
Aug 29th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Strong Showing
Another dominating defensive performance by the Patriots as they continue to look strong during their win Thursday night over Carolina.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

OT: We're Moderating New Members

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Ian, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watson's IQ

Watson's IQ Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +5
    My favorite of all the troll posts are the ones that are like:

"Oh, your coach is the biggest &*(@ in the world, your QB is a ^(@%^, all of you complete strangers are [email protected]%$ even though I know nothing about you or how you conduct yourselves. Just wanted to take some time out of my day to say ^@&(^@ you and go #$&*#^ yourselves, complete strangers.

Oh, and none of you have any class."

Cracks me up every time. :rofl:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  2. jp03

jp03 Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    As a Giant fan, I am not here to troll. I want to say losing the Super Bowl is STILL an accomplishment. I was going to say that if the Giants lost so I feel compelled to say it now. I am sick of lame as* other fans pulling the 31 teams lost and 1 won c***. Yes, the Giants are the Super Bowl champs and they are the best team in football this year. However, to those who claim there are 31 losers, I say this is pure sour grapes. AFC champs 2007 sounds better than what the other 15 losers in the AFC can say. Especially Miami fans, you have some nutsack coming on here bragging about a team from 36 years ago with the garbage you run out every week.

3. Patsguy05

Patsguy05 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0
    :rofl: :rofl:
    Thanks. Good post. Heres to the 2 best teams in football! :rocker:

4. AVrabel50Fan

AVrabel50Fan Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1
    What really gets me about these so called Giant "fans" is that seven weeks ago, they were all calling for Coughlins head and wanted to dump Manning. Talk about fair weathered fans, they are the cream of the crop.

Thanks for making these boards great, Mods. It is much appreciated for those who need the support of other Pats fans!

5. Tommysgirl

Tommysgirl Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry, but the Colts fans on IndyStar are some of the most disgusting people I've ever seen. They have now successfully compared BB to Charles Manson, Pedophile priests and so on. I'm sorry, save a few pople over there, you truly are a disgusting fan base.

6. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer ex-moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,381
    I think that yesterday was a record day for getting rid of trolls. I know that I had my personal best day and noticed that other mods were also weeding them out.

Time consuming but well worth it.

7. EasyMac

EasyMac Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1
    And it's appreciated. There's one trolling around this morning, if you haven't already noticed, lol.

8. BrianPat

BrianPat Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks so much for you efforts, it's nice to be able to come in here and start to get excited for next year. I'm sorry the Defense couldn't stop the Giants on that last possession, I honestly think not only the fans expected the stop, but the team did. The crushing sensation we all felt, was much worse for the players. Let's remember what Mercury ( The Entertainer ) Morse said, " The Dolphins weren't thinking about going undefeated, they were thinking about that Superbowl they just lost "

Randy and his mouth, well, that's Randy. I'm sure he'll cool down and realized he didn't need to say that. Either way, he has more incentive to come back, if he starts acting like a jerk, the Pats will let him walk, they've won without him, they'll do it again.

Looking forward to Free Agency, what ?? a month away !!

9. Nikki

Nikki On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +3
    This has been a great place to try and get over the loss.

I have avoided ESPN like the plague, and have not touched network television yet.

I am staying on Dish channels like Comedy Central and TBS (Family Guy reruns).

I have avoided the picture of Eli and the trophy so far. I don't want to ever see that, actually. Although by now Peyton probably has it at his house for "safe keeping".

10. Ian

Ian Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +7,566
    OT: Newest Member

Another good one (as appearing on the Main Forum Page):

Welcome to our newest member, Belichick The Sore Loser

They keep coming :cool:

Ian

11. patsacolachick

patsacolachick Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: OT: Newest Member

Gotta give 'em points for creativity :rolleyes:

12. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7

Well I'm new, and I'm here to stay.

McGraw_wv: formely from a 4 letter MB that im just tired of... I want to discuss Patriots, not continually defend Brady and the Pats.

So I think I found my new home, and my traffic will be coming here.

13. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club

Ratings:
    +4,926
    Blaze, this is my first post since 'the bomb". I haven't bought a newspaper and have only watched a few minutes of ESPN & NFL network. I am truly amazed at how this has affected me. I'm almost embaressed...how can a grown man care so much for his sports team.

I'm not upset with anyone. I thought we'd win, but I knew anything was possible. I'm as much a Patriot as I've ever been. I continue to support the entire organization.

Thankfully, my job has helped me to recover a little as I've been very busy. I don't want to even think of next year, nor can I bear to hear anything else about anything-gate.
    One lesson I've learned this year is that no matter how good another team gets, I have no right to hate them. That would just make me a hypocrate.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  14. Snake

Snake Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0
    How well I remember.

15. Tommysgirl

Tommysgirl Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3
    I hear ya. By the end of the game I was in the fetal position, holding a pillow on my living room floor and crying. My sons and the 10 people in my house all ran out of the room screaming "Get out, she's going to lose it". Me thinks I take this game to seriously. It actually made me giggle though.

16. Nikki

Nikki On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +3

I was letting the explecitives fly and near tears. I actually turned the game off when Brady missed the 4th and long last play.

17. Guitarzan-54

Guitarzan-54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0
    lol!!!....You guys are so spoiled.

How many SUPER BOWL Wins do you have?

There are teams that have never even got close. And then there are teams like mine, that FINALLY get there after 22 years, and lose anyway.
    I'm probably looking at pushing daises and another 22 years of drought by the time the BEARS ever see another SUPER BOWL.

SO LIFT YOUR HEADS!!!! THAT WAS AN AWESOME GAME!!!

......:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

18. thesmee1

thesmee1 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0

Welcome McGraw! In my opinion, this is 'the' best board on the net for the Pats. If you're a stats geek or just love the Pats, this is the place.

19. ForThoseAboutToRock

ForThoseAboutToRock 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1,631
    A safe haven to talk Patriots right now is well-appreciated. My bookmarks list got significantly reduced. Call us crybabies if you want, but losses on this scale are a little beyond trash talk, imo. Go celebrate your hard earned and well deserved championship, don't mind us.

20. NEP-tune

NEP-tune On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0
    See, now these are the "other" fans that I just don't get.... Spoiled? Perhaps lately, but we remember the old days. - so what? How many Superbowl wins we have is completely irrelevant. It is what it is... Every season is different. It was a great game.. We came up short in the last 2 minutes of the game. We get it.. It was still a loss for us and if you (Mr. Bears fan) don't understand that, then why are you here???? Leave us alone.

Welcome McGraw!! Nice to have you !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.