PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Watson to Brownies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer to women: "Please tell me how you can prove Mr. Watson was inappropriate towards you years ago with no witnesses?"

The women:

backing up homer simpson GIF

Last edited:
Lawyer to women: "Please tell me how you can prove Mr. Watson was inappropriate towards you years ago with no witnesses?"

The women:

backing up homer simpson GIF
Cosby, Epstein, Weinstein... Many of these guys get away with it for years because they are rich and powerful and the victims are afraid they would be believed at best and at worst will get roasted by the other side or the media as sexual assault victims were victimized again for years...

Right because the scumbag Plantiff's attorney has nothing to do with lighting the fire. All I know is there were 3 grand juries that looked into these allegations and found no evidence to support criminal charges, when we all know any prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich.
actually the Texas grand jury only looked into ONE allegation and made their decision on that. But V, this isn't just about some "scumbag attorney" but a PATTERN. IIRC, something like 66 DIFFERENT massage therapists over about a 18 month period. He might not be an out and out rapist but the guy has a serious problem and he's in denial. Its not going to take much before he steps over THAT line too.

I fully believe that the Browns haven't dealt or cut Mayfield is that they are hearing that the NFL is going to suspend Watson for a year or more. I can't image anything less.

Right because the scumbag Plantiff's attorney has nothing to do with lighting the fire. All I know is there were 3 grand juries that looked into these allegations and found no evidence to support criminal charges, when we all know any prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich.

Wrong hill to die on

Cosby, Epstein, Weinstein... Many of these guys get away with it for years because they are rich and powerful and the victims are afraid they would be believed at best and at worst will get roasted by the other side or the media as sexual assault victims were victimized again for years...

It's a lot more difficult to win a "he said/she said" case when you, basically, need a 99% certainty rather than a 50.1`% certainty. It's why "But no criminal charges!" is basically meaningless in cases like these.

I think Roger screwed uo when he said he would not put DW on the Commissioner's exempt list. That is where he belongs until some of the suits play out. I can not believe the NFL wants DW on the field with this scandal hanging over his head. Horrible look for the league.

BGC already posted this (or part of this), but sharing again because it's critically important information.

What is the motivation of anonymous, unnamed people, who are not filing a suit (civil or criminal), and therefore have nothing to gain, to pile on Watson? Seems very unlikely that people who are not involved in the civil suit would fabricate these claims ... just because, with nothing tangible to be gained.

Wow

I get the diff. between criminal vs civil, but most of the civil allegations are of a criminal nature and the fact is, there wasn't enough there even to indict nvm about convict.

I don't know what happened. Only Watson and these women know. They say he did this and that. He denies it. I don't believe he's a saint, but is that enough to cancel his entire career? Idk, I guess we'll find out.

There were 2 seperate DAs, who I doubt care more about hometown QB crap than their careers.

I suspect all NFL players will insist on NDAs when getting a massage after this happened.
Why do you suppose he needed more than a hundred different masseuses? Does that not seem a bit peculiar to you?

A little OT here but some pro athletes are notoriously cheap, demanding restaurants stay open late for them and then stiffing the staff.. Lesean McCoy when he was in Philly, Lebron is also known for this....

LeSean McCoy explains 20-cent tip: waiter was 'disrespectful'

LeBron James Called Out For Being A Horrible Tipper
Those 2 accounts are bad.

The Shady one was a case of him giving a bad tip due to bad service.

The LeBron one was also misleading. He was paid $60k to go to an event and given $10k worth of drinks. Tipping would have been nice but I can see why he didn't

Those 2 accounts are bad.

The Shady one was a case of him giving a bad tip due to bad service.

The LeBron one was also misleading. He was paid $60k to go to an event and given $10k worth of drinks. Tipping would have been nice but I can see why he didn't
Bad service 'allegedly' but here in Philly he was notorious for doing it elsewhere as well.
Waitress lets rip on Buffalo Bills star's rude behavior

What are Vegas odds' MAyfield is starting week 1 for Cleveland?????

If you are Mayfield and the Browns come running back to you, what would you do?

If you are Mayfield and the Browns come running back to you, what would you do?
Mayfield is entering a contract year. If I were him, I would do everything I could to have as good of a season as possible then hit free agency and make a bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes